Don't be so irritable, Ned, I then told the harpooner, and don't ruin things for us with pointless violence. 尼德兰,您不用发脾气,我于是对鱼叉手说,暴躁:没有什么用,只会把事情搞坏了, Who knows whether they mig

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Don't be so irritable, Ned, I then told the harpooner, and don't ruin things for us with pointless violence. 尼德兰,您不用发脾气,我于是对鱼叉手说,暴躁:没有什么用,只会把事情搞坏了, Who knows whether they mig

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But all earthly things come to an end, all things must pass, even the hunger of people who haven't eaten for fifteen hours. 可是,什么事都是有始有终的,都要过去的,就是饿眷肚子,十五小时没吃东西这样的事也不是例

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Perhaps. Or, proceeding in a more convenient, more economical, and consequently more probable fashion, 或者是这样。或者,他是用更方便,更经济,而且更可能的方法, was he satisfied with merely returning to breathe at the su

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The one and the other, Conseil said. 晚餐和午餐都来。康塞尔说。 Well put, the Canadian replied. We deserve two meals, and speaking for myself, I'll do justice to them both. 不错,加拿大人答,我们有权利要这两顿饭,在我

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Anyhow, the harpooner said, I'm as hungry as all Hades, and dinner or breakfast, not one puny meal has arrived! 不管怎样,鱼叉手说,我肚子饿得要命,晚餐也好,今餐也好,还是不送来! Mr.Land, I answered, we have to ada

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

IT WAS THE ship's commander who had just spoken. 说这诺的人正是这船的船长。 At these words Ned Land stood up quickly. Nearly strangled, the steward staggered out at a signal from his superior; 尼德兰听到这些话,立刻站了起来。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

So, I said, all these foods are products of the sea? 那么,我说,所有的食品都是海产吗? Yes, professor, the sea supplies all my needs. Sometimes I cast my nets in our wake, and I pull them up ready to burst. 是的,教授,大海供

Captain Nemo called out. A steward appeared. The captain gave him his orders in that strange language I couldn't even identify. 尼摩船长喊人,一个侍者进来。船长用我听不懂的那种语言吩咐了几句。 Then, turning to the Cana

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I'll spare you the innumerable hypotheses with which we've tried to explain this inexplicable phenomenon, whose secret is yours alone. 现在我不想告诉您,人们为了解释那唯有您才知道其中奥妙的神秘现象所做的无数假设。

I kept quiet, with good reason. 我故意不回答。 What was the use of debating such a proposition, when superior force can wipe out the best arguments? 因为碰到蛮不讲理的时候,再来讨论这类题目还有什么意义呢? It took me

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

After a fairly long silence, the commander went on with our conversation. 经过长久的沉默以后,船长又开口了,他说: So I had difficulty deciding, he said. 因此,我迟疑不决, But I concluded that my personal interests could

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Do you think I'll send you back to a world that must know nothing more of me? Never! 您以为我会把你们送回那再不应该看见我的陆地上去吗?那永不能! By keeping you on board, it isn't you whom I care for, it's me! 现在我所

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But you don't know everything because you haven't seen everything. Let me tell you, professor, you won't regret the time you spend aboard my vessel. 但您还不是什么都懂,还不是什么都看见过。教授,让我跟您说,您决不至懊悔

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

On its surface they can still exercise their iniquitous claims, battle each other, devour each other, haul every earthly horror. 在海面上,他们还可以使用他们的暴力,在那里互相攻打,在那里互相吞噬,把陆地上的各种

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

CAPTAIN NEMO stood up. 尼摩船长站起来, I followed him. Contrived at the rear of the dining room, a double door opened, and I entered a room whose dimensions equaled the one I had just left. 我在他后面跟着,餐厅后部的两扇:门打

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Books on mechanics, ballistics, hydrography, meteorology, geography, geology, etc., held a place there no less important than works on natural history, and I realized that they made up the captain's chief reading. 机械学、弹道学、海洋绘图学

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the middle of the lounge, a jet of water, electrically lit, fell back into a basin made from a single giant clam. 在大厅中间,有一个喷泉。水受电光的照耀,重又落在单由一片大贝壳制成的环形水池中。 The delicate

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The Nautilus is made up of two hulls, one inside the other; between them, joining them together, are iron T-bars that give this ship the utmost rigidity. 诺第留斯号由双层船壳造成, 一层是内壳,另一层是外壳,两壳之间,用许

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物