Our frigate would have had fivescore good reasons for renaming itself the Argus, after that mythological beast with 100 eyes! 这只船真有许多理由可以称为多眼号, The lone rebel among us was Conseil, who seemed utterly uninterested in

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Under my eyes I had the excellent charts of the Torres Strait that had been surveyed and drawn up by the hydrographic engineer Vincendon Dumoulin and Sublieutenant (now Admiral) Coupvent-Desbois, who were part of Dumont d'Urville's general staff duri

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Conseil kept Ned under observation. 康塞尔总是随着尼德兰。 The harpooner walked in the lead, and during his stroll through this forest, he gathered with sure hands some excellent fruit that should have completed his provisions. 鱼叉手在前

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

After crossing a pretty lush prairie, we arrived on the outskirts of a small wood, enlivened by the singing and soaring of a large number of birds. 穿过了一片相当广大的草原,我们来到一座小树林的边缘,林中有许多禽鸟飞舞

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Ned Land was on familiar terms with this fruit. 尼德兰很熟悉这些面包果。 He had already eaten it on his many voyages and knew how to cook its edible substance. So the very sight of it aroused his appetite, and he couldn't control himself.

Ned! Oh horrors! Conseil exclaimed. 尼德兰,您怎么啦康塞尔喊。 Ye gods, the Canadian shot back, I'm starting to appreciate the charms of cannibalism! 说真的,加拿大人回答,我现在开始懂得人肉味的诱惑力了! Ned,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

On this note I was about to withdraw; but Captain Nemo detained me and invited me to take a seat next to him. 他说完了这话,我要退出了,但尼摩船长把我留下,要我坐在他身边。 He questioned me with interest on our excursio

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

And so, by loading up its ballast tanks, or by sinking obliquely with its slanting fins, 诺第留斯号或者是把所有的储水池装得特别满,或用纵斜机板斜斜下降, the Nautilus successively reached depths of 3,000, 4,000, 5,000,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Just then the chief officer drew the captain's attention anew. The latter interrupted his strolling and aimed his spyglass at the point indicated. 这个时候,船副重新又要船长小心注意。船长停下脚步来,把望远镜向所指的夭

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THE NEXT DAY I woke up with my head unusually clear. Much to my surprise, I was in my stateroom. 第二天,我醒来,头脑特别清爽。令我十分吃惊的是,我竟在我的房中。 No doubt my companions had been put back in their cabin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The light from our glass coils produced magical effects at times, lingering on the wrinkled roughness of some natural arch, 我们的蛇形玻璃管中的光学,照在这些天然的凹凸不平的拱形建筑物上面, or some overhang suspended

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

And, contrary to custom, it executed such a maneuver several times during that day of January 19. 这种方式跟往常不同,在1月19日这一天做了好几次。 The chief officer would then climb onto the platform, and his usual phrase would r

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

NIGHT FELL. I went to bed. I slept pretty poorly. Man-eaters played a major role in my dreams. 黑夜来临,我睡了,睡得很不好。鲛鱼在我梦中起了重大的作用, And I found it more or less appropriate that the French word for sh

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

One was short and stocky, powerfully muscled, broad shouldered, robust of limbs, the head squat, the hair black and luxuriant. 一个是身材短小,筋肉发达,两肩宽阔,躯体壮健,坚强的头颅,蓬蓬的黑发。 the mustache heav

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I felt involuntarily reassured in his presence, and this boded well for our interview. 我看见这个人在面前,心中自然而然地觉得很安定,我预料我们的会谈将很顺利。 Whether this individual was thirty-five or fifty years

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

What strange power was carrying us along? 把我们带走的是什么奇异的力量? I felt-or at least I thought I did-the submersible sinking toward the sea's lower strata. 我感到不如说我以为感到这船正向海底最深的地方下沉。

Although our cell was large, we obviously had used up most of the oxygen it contained. 虽然牢房还算宽大,但很明白,我们已经消耗掉了里面大部分氧气。 In essence, over an hour's time a single human being consumes all the ox

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I realized, moreover, that Ned Land's brooding was getting him madder by the minute. 我看得出尼德兰因为脑子里想得太多,变得更加激动了。 Little by little, I heard those aforesaid cusswords welling up in the depths of his gulle

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

On the contrary, professor, the harpooner replied, not wanting to give in. There is something we can do. 正相反!教授,鱼叉手答,他坚持自己的意见,一定要干一下。 Oh? And what, Mr.Land? 哎!尼德兰师傅,干什么呀?

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But even so, was the man going to let us die of starvation, locked up in this cramped prison, 但是,他把我们关在这狭小的牢房里,不给我们饭吃。 exposed to those horrible temptations to which people are driven by extreme hunger?

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物