Gentlemen, he said in a calm, penetrating voice, I speak French, English, German, and Latin with equal fluency. 先生们,我会说法语、英语、德语和拉丁语。 Hence I could have answered you as early as our initial interview, 我本来可

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This man expressed himself with perfect ease and without a trace of an accent. 这人说法语一点不费力,没有任何土音。 His phrasing was clear, his words well chosen, his facility in elocution remarkable. 他用的句子很正确,词汇

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It's an immense wilderness where a man is never lonely, because he feels life astir on every side. 在这汪洋浩瀚的大海中,人们不是孤独的,园为他们感到在自己周围处处都有生命在颤动; The sea is simply the vehicle

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But this sea, Professor Aronnax, he told me, this prodigious, inexhaustible wet nurse of a sea not only feeds me, she dresses me as well. 阿龙纳斯先生,这海, 这奇妙的、取之不尽的生命泉源,不仅仅给我吃的,并且还给我穿

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the center of this room stood a table, richly spread. Captain Nemo indicated the place I was to occupy. 餐厅的中间摆着一桌丰盛的菜。尼摩船长指给我坐的位于。 Be seated, he told me, and eat like the famished man you must be

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This was plain speaking. 这话说得十分干脆。 A flash of anger and scorn lit up the stranger's eyes, and I glimpsed a fearsome past in this man's life. 这人眼中闪出愤怒和轻蔑的光芒,我看得出这个人的生活中一定有过一

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Captain Nemo, I told my host, who had just stretched out on a couch, this is a library that would do credit to more than one continental palace, 尼摩船长,我对刚在沙发上躺下的主人说,这样一个图书室,就是放在大陆上的宫

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the first group: organ-pipe coral, gorgonian coral arranged into fan shapes, soft sponges from Syria, isis coral from the Molucca Islands, sea-pen coral, wonderful coral of the genus Virgularia from the waters of Norway, various coral of the genus

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The Nautilus seemed to be standing still. This was due to the lack of landmarks. 诺第留斯号好像是不动了,这是因为水中没有标炽盼缘故。 But streaks of water, parted by the ship's spur, sometimes threaded before our eyes with e

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That's all? 仅仅这个数目吗? That's all, Professor Aronnax, and the calculation is easy to check. 仅仅这个数目,阿龙纳斯先生。并且,很容易用计算来证实。 Now then, I have supplementary ballast tanks capable of shippi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Fair enough, captain, but if we're going to see, we need light to drive away the dark, and in the midst of the murky waters, I wonder how your helmsman can. 尼摩船长,这个我承认;但是在海中要想看得清清楚楚,一定要有光亮来

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

There are no structural deformities to worry about, because the double hull of this boat has the rigidity of iron; no rigging to be worn out by rolling and pitching on the waves; no sails for the wind to carry off; no boilers for steam to burst open;

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(168) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Its tanks were manufactured by Cail amp; Co. in Paris, its engine by Krupp in Prussia, its spur by the Motala workshops in Sweden, its precision instruments by Hart Bros. in New York, etc.; and each of these suppliers received my specifications under

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Now then, at the spot indicated on the world map, one of these seagoing rivers was rolling by, the Kuroshio of the Japanese, the Black Current: heated by perpendicular rays from the tropical sun, it leaves the Bay of Bengal, crosses the Strait of Mal

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Meanwhile Ned Land, less dedicated to conchology, questioned me about my interview with Captain Nemo. 这个时候。尼德兰他不是贝类学家问我关于我跟尼摩船长会谈的情形。 Had I discovered who he was, where he came from, where

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THE PART OF THE planet earth that the seas occupy has been assessed at 3,832,558 square myriameters, hence more than 38,000,000,000 hectares. This liquid mass totals 2,250,000,000 cubic miles and could form a sphere with a diameter of sixty leagues,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Then how do you break free? I asked. 那么,可以自由行动的方法是什么呢?我问。 We use the Rouquayrol-Denayrouze device, invented by two of your fellow countrymen but refined by me for my own special uses, thereby enabling you to risk

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

What it meant I was unable to say. 这话是什么意思,那我可说不上来。 These words pronounced, the chief officer went below again. I thought the Nautilus was about to resume its underwater navigating. 说了这句话之后,船副又下到

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Quarto, Conseil went on, unabashed, the apods, with long bodies that lack pelvic fins and are covered by a heavy, often glutinous skin, an order consisting of only one family. Examples: common eels and electric eels. 第四目是无腹鳍鱼,康塞尔

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Finally, at around four o'clock, this marvelous excursion came to an end. 后来,大约四点钟左右的时候,新奇惊人的旅行结束了。 A wall of superb rocks stood before us, imposing in its sheer mass: 一道高大的岩石墙和一大堆

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物