I arrived at the corner door of the lounge. I opened it gently. 我走到了客厅的角形门前,然后轻轻地把它打开。 The lounge was plunged in profound darkness. 客厅笼罩着深深的黑暗, Chords from the organ were reverberating

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I could barely glimpse the swift passing of longnose sharks, hammerhead sharks, 这时,我勉强瞥见一些迅速掠过的长鼻角鲨,双髻鱼, spotted dogfish that frequent these waters, big eagle rays, 经常出没于这一带海域的猫鲨

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

But what happened to the Nautilus? 但鹦鹉螺号船只现在怎么样? Did it withstand the Maelstrom's clutches? 它能挣脱大漩流吗? Is Captain Nemo alive? 尼摩船长还活着吗? Is he still under the ocean pursuing his frightful pr

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Without the high quality of its hull, 毫无疑问,如果不是船身质地优良,特别坚固, the Moravian would surely have split open from this collision and gone down together with those 237 passengers it was bringing back from Canada. 摩拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Your friends will be searching for the elusive creature, an extended continuous undertaking. They tell you the submarine will have reached uncharted depths a month from now. 你的朋友将会找寻

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

The first cable was put down during the years 1857-1858; but after transmitting about 400 telegrams, it went dead. 第一条电缆是在1857年和1858年铺设的。但传送了大约400次电报后,它就失灵了。 In 1863 engineers built a new

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I withdrew. From that day forward our position was very strained. 我只好退出来。从那天起,我们的处境就变得非常紧张。 I reported this conversation to my two companions. 我向我的两个同伴汇报了我的谈话。 Now we k

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In 1794 the new Republic of France changed the name of this ship. 1794年,法兰西共和国给它改了名字。 On April 16 of that same year, it joined the squadron at Brest under Rear Admiral Villaret de Joyeuse, 同年8月16日,它在布莱斯

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Captain? I said. He didn't reply. 船长?我说。船长没有回答。 I left him and climbed onto the platform. 我于是离开他,登上平台。 Conseil and the Canadian were already there. 康塞尔和加拿大人已经在我之前到了那里

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

What's this? They're firing at us! I exclaimed. 怎么?他们朝我们开炮!我喊道。 Good lads! the Canadian muttered. 勇敢的人们!加拿大人小声说。 That means they don't see us as castaways clinging to some wreckage! 这么说他

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

One part of Captain Nemo's secret life had been unveiled. 尼摩船长神秘存在的一部分被揭示了。 And now, even though his identity was still unknown, 如果他的身份还没确认, at least the nations allied against him knew they wer

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Whenever you're ready, sir,he called to me. 对我喊:先生,您高兴就清上来。 I got out, Conseil at my heels, leaving the two men in the skiff. 我跳下小艇,后面跟着康塞尔,那两个人留在艇中。 Over an extensive area,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Chapter 19 The Gulf Stream 第十九章 海湾暖流 This dreadful scene on April 20 none of us will ever be able to forget. 4月20日那可怕的一幕,我们任何人都永远忘不了。 I wrote it up in a state of intense excitement. 我心情澎

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Murky as well, and very rich in saline material, their pure indigo contrasts with the green waves surrounding them. 另外,它的水色偏暗而且含有丰富的盐,纯靛蓝色的水流和周围绿色的海水形成了鲜明的对比。 Moreove

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Sir, I said coolly, I need to speak with you on a matter that simply can't wait. 先生,我冷静地说,我想和您谈一件不能再拖延下去的事情。 Whatever could that be, sir? he replied sarcastically. 什么事,先生?他嘲弄地回

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We could hope to be picked up. 我们可以希望他们收留我们。 So it was a promising opportunity, despite the thirty miles that separated the Nautilus from these Union coasts. 所以,尽管鹦鹉螺号现在离美联邦海岸还有30海里,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

he stopcocks of the ballast tanks were then opened wide, and 100 cubic meters of water rushed in, increasing the Nautilus's weight by 100,000 kilograms. 储水池的龙头于是完全打开来,一百立方米的水都流进去,把诺第留斯号的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Chapter 17 From Cape Horn to the Amazon 第十七章 从合恩角到亚马逊河 How I got onto the platform I'm unable to say. 我怎样到平台上来,我不能说。 Perhaps the Canadian transferred me there. 或者是加拿大人把我抱上来的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The Nautilus passed over these lush, luxuriant depths with tremendous speed. 诺第留斯号极端迅速地驶过。 Near evening it approached the Falkland Islands, whose rugged summits I recognized the next day. 到了晚上,它走近福克兰群岛

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

There, even more powerful and obedient than gas, electricity did most of the cooking. Arriving under the stoves, wires transmitted to platinum griddles a heat that was distributed and sustained with perfect consistency. 在厨房里,一切烹任工作

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物