A left-handed shell! Conseil repeated, his heart pounding. 一个左卷贝!康塞尔重复说,他心跳动着。 Look at its spiral! 你看一看这贝壳的螺旋纹便明白了。 Oh, master can trust me on this, Conseil said, taking the valuab

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Am I disturbing you? I said out of politeness. 我打搅您吧?我有礼貌他说。 Correct, Professor Aronnax, the captain answered me. But I imagine you have pressing reasons for looking me up? 不错,阿龙纳斯先生,船长回答我,不过

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

You're right, professor, he told me after a few moments of silence. This is a separate world. 您说得对,教授,他静默一刻后对我说,它是另一个世界,它跟陆地不相干, It's as alien to the earth as the planets accompanyin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

For several hours the Nautilus drifted in this brilliant tide, and our wonderment grew when we saw huge marine animals cavorting in it, 诺第留斯号在这种光辉的海波中浮游了好几个钟头,我看见粗大的海中动物, like the fi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I had climbed onto the platform just as the chief officer was taking his readings of hour angles. 我在船副来测量角度的时候,走到平台上。 Out of habit I waited for him to pronounce his daily phrase. 我等待他照平常的习惯,说

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

In the zoophyte branch, class Alcyonaria, one finds the order Gorgonaria, which contains three groups: sea fans, isidian polyps, and coral polyps. 在植虫动物门、翡翠纲中,有矾花这一目,这一目包含矾花、木贼和珊瑚三科。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I fancied I saw these cylindrical, membrane-filled tubes trembling beneath the water's undulations. 我好像是看见薄膜一般的和圆筒形样的细管在海波下颤动。 I was tempted to gather their fresh petals, which were adorned with del

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

At a signal from Captain Nemo, one of his men stepped forward and, a few feet from this cross, detached a mattock from his belt and began to dig a hole. 尼摩船长做个手势,一个船员走上前来,他在距十字架几英尺远的地方,从

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Then the funeral party went back up the path to the Nautilus, returning beneath the arches of the forest, through the thickets, along the coral bushes, going steadily higher. 燃后这队送葬的队伍沿着原路,在森林的拱形建筑物下,一

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

NOW WE BEGIN the second part of this voyage under the seas. The first ended in that moving scene at the coral cemetery, which left a profound impression on my mind. 这次海底旅行的第二部分现在开始了。第一部分在珊瑚墓地动人的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

ON JANUARY 28, in latitude 9 degrees 4' north, when the Nautilus returned at noon to the surface of the sea, it lay in sight of land some eight miles to the west. 1月28日正午,当诺第留斯号浮上水面来的时候,它在北纬9度4分,望

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Just then Captain Nemo and his chief officer appeared. 就在这时船长和他的人突然出现了。 The captain glanced at the chart. Then, turning to me: 船长在地图上看了一下,然后回过来对我说: The island of Ceylon, he said,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

You mean, I said, that such primitive methods are still all that they use? 那么,我说,他们总是使用这种原始方法吗? All, Captain Nemo answered me, although these fisheries belong to the most industrialized people in the world, the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I went back to reading Sirr's book, but I leafed through it mechanically. Between the lines I kept seeing fearsome, wide-open jaws. 我又拿西尔的书来读,但我只是无心地翻一翻。我在书中的字里行间,看见那大大张开的怕

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Captain Nemo took me to the central companionway whose steps led to the platform. Ned and Conseil were there, enraptured with the pleasure trip getting under way. 尼摩船长领我到中央楼梯,梯上通至平台。尼德兰和康塞尔早在那里

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

A disciple of such character-judging anatomists as Gratiolet or Engel could have read this man's features like an open book. 格拉第奥列或恩格尔的门徒一看他的容貌,可能就知道他是怎样一个人。 Without hesitation, I identi

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The other replied with a shake of the head and added two or three utterly incomprehensible words. Then he seemed to question me directly with a long stare. 他的同伴一边点头一边回答,讲了几句完全听不懂的话。然后他的眼光回

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

He complained vehemently about being imprisoned in defiance of his civil rights, asked by virtue of which law he was hereby detained, invoked writs of habeas corpus, 他愤愤地埋怨人家蔑视人权,把我们关在这里,质问人家凭什么法

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Don't be so irritable, Ned, I then told the harpooner, and don't ruin things for us with pointless violence. 尼德兰,您不用发脾气,我于是对鱼叉手说,暴躁:没有什么用,只会把事情搞坏了, Who knows whether they mig

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Don't be so irritable, Ned, I then told the harpooner, and don't ruin things for us with pointless violence. 尼德兰,您不用发脾气,我于是对鱼叉手说,暴躁:没有什么用,只会把事情搞坏了, Who knows whether they mig

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物