Fine, captain, but now we come to a genuine difficulty. You're able to lie flush with the surface of the ocean, that I understand. 对,船长,可是这里有实际的困难。这样,您可以使船面跟洋面一致,我可以理解。 But low

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

What are they, captain? I asked. 船长,什么方法呢?我问。 Here I'm naturally led into telling you how the Nautilus is maneuvered. 这样一来,我自然得告诉你我是怎样驾驶诺第留斯号的。 I can't wait to find out. 我很想

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

If you don't mind, professor, Captain Nemo told me, we'll determine our exact position and fix the starting point of our voyage. It's fifteen minutes before noon. I'm going to rise to the surface of the water. 教授,尼摩船长对我说,如果您

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Captain Nemo bowed. I was left to myself, lost in my thoughts. They all centered on the Nautilus's commander. Would I ever learn the nationality of this eccentric man who had boasted of having none? His sworn hate for humanity, a hate that perhaps wa

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THE NEXT DAY, November 9, I woke up only after a long, twelve-hour slumber. Conseil, a creature of habit, came to ask how master's night went, and to offer his services. 第二夭,十一月九日,我足足睡了十二个钟头才醒来。康塞尔来

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I did justice to this meal. It was made up of various fish and some slices of sea cucumber, that praiseworthy zoophyte, all garnished with such highly appetizing seaweed as the Porphyra laciniata and the Laurencia primafetida. 我这顿饭吃得很饱。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That doesn't necessarily follow. 这不能算作一个理由。 There are certain Fulton-style guns perfected by the Englishmen Philippe-Coles and Burley, the Frenchman Furcy, and the Italian Landi; they're equipped with a special system of airtight

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THIS CELL, properly speaking, was the Nautilus's arsenal and wardrobe. Hanging from its walls, a dozen diving outfits were waiting for anybody who wanted to take a stroll. 这个小房子,说得正确些,就是诺第留斯号的军火库和储藏衣

WE HAD FINALLY arrived on the outskirts of this forest, surely one of the finest in Captain Nemo's immense domains. 我们到底走到森林的边缘了,这可能是尼摩船长的广大领土中最美好的一处。 He regarded it as his own and h

I soon grew accustomed to this bizarre arrangement, likewise to the comparative darkness surrounding us. 不久我便看惯了这种古怪的形状,同时也习惯了我们四周的相对的黑暗环境。 The seafloor in this forest was strewn wit

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

What's more, I've detected those falling and rising currents that make up the ocean's true breathing. 此外,我又注意过那些由上而下和由下而上的水流,形成真正的海洋呼吸作用。 I've seen a molecule of salt water heat up

After its fishing was finished and its air supply renewed, 鱼捕完了,空气调换了, I thought the Nautilus would resume its underwater excursion, 我想诺第留斯号又要作海底旅行了; and I was getting ready to return to my stater

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

They absorb the marine salts, they assimilate the solid elements in the water, 它们吸收了海中的盐,消化了水中的固体物质, and since they create coral and madrepores, they're the true builders of limestone continents! 它们是真正

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Furthermore, this native boatman claimed that during a stay in Vanikoro six years earlier, 这个印第安人又说,六年前,他在万尼科罗岛住下来的时候,曾看见过两个欧洲人, he had seen two Europeans belonging to ships th

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(387) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I stood up, went, leaned on my elbows before the window, and I saw it. 我站起来,我时靠着玻璃,我看着。 In the broad electric daylight, an enormous black mass, quite motionless, hung suspended in the midst of the waters. 在电光照耀

While cruising along only a few cable lengths from the underpinning of Reao Island, I marveled at the gigantic piece of work accomplished by these microscopic laborers. 沿着克列蒙端尼岛的悬崖仅仅走了几百米,我对于这些微生物中

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That day it was yuletide, and it struck me that Ned Land badly missed celebrating Christmas, 这一天是圣诞节,尼德兰似乎很后悔不能过节, that genuine family holiday where Protestants are such zealots. 因为圣诞节是基督教徒所

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

What! You have a skiff? I replied in some astonishment. 什么!您还有一只小艇吗?我有些惊异地说。 Surely. An excellent longboat, light and unsinkable, which is used for excursions and fishing trips. 当然喽。一只很好的小艇,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Electricity! I exclaimed in some surprise. 电!我惊异得叫起来。 Yes, sir. 是的,先生。 But, captain, you have a tremendous speed of movement that doesn't square with the strength of electricity. 但是,船长,您这只船移动的速

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

First off, I'll mention that at the bottom of the sea there exist veins of zinc, iron, silver, and gold whose mining would quite certainly be feasible. 首先,我对您说,海底有锌、铁、银、金等矿藏,开发并不是不可能的事。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物