A Glimpse at Germany [00:01.11]德国掠影 [00:02.22]A country of music and singing. A land of fairytale castles balanced on sheer cliffs. [00:05.45]一个音乐之乡,善歌的国度。一个将童话般的城堡平衡建筑在陡峭的悬崖上的

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

The Touch《触动》变形金刚动画电影激情插曲 一部洋溢英雄主义的电影,一首正义必战胜邪恶之歌。这是1986年上映的《变形金刚》动画电影(Transformers The Movie)的插曲,美国歌手斯坦布什刚强

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

歌曲: Lions Roar 艺人: Asher Roth Feat. New Kingdom Busta Rhymes 音乐星级: ★★★ 所属专辑: Asleep In The Bread Aisle 发行年代: 2009 风格: Hip Hop 相关介绍: 美国新晋白人嘻哈歌手Asher Roth即将在4月20日推出他的首张个人专辑《Asleep in the Bread

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 饶舌音乐

Causes Are People By Susan Parker Cobbs It has not been easy for me to meet this assignment. We have so many changing and transitory beliefs besides the ones most central to our lives. I hope that what I say wont sound either too simple or too pious.

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

[00:36.20](MUSIC PLAYING) [00:49.44]JOJO: Oh, do we have a party going on here or what? 哦 我们这里在开舞会还是怎么 [00:53.72]People, this is how we do this, this is how we do it! 朋友们 这就是我们的处世哲学 我们的办事方

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

This is GPS, the Global Public Square. Welcome to all of you in the United States and around the world. I'm Fareed Zakaria. The Obama administration has just completed its Afghanistan review, and the document seems to reflect realities on the ground,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十二)月

4. Columbus. 4.哥伦布 Meantime Christopher Columbus, an Italian, had returned from an even more startling voyage. 一段时间之后,意大利人克里斯托弗哥伦布完成了一次更令人吃惊的航行。 From what he had read, and from

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

Ephesians 以弗所书_Eph_6 1Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2Honor your father and mother--which is the first commandment with a promise-- 3that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth. 4Father

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 以弗所书

Ephesians 以弗所书_Eph_1 1Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints in Ephesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus: 2Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lor

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 以弗所书

8In the third year of King Belshazzar's reign, I, Daniel, had a vision, after the one that had already appeared to me. 2In my vision I saw myself in the citadel of Susa in the province of Elam; in the vision I was beside the Ulai Canal. 3I looked up,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

62For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch. 2The nations will see your righteousness, and all kings your glory; you will

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

I have just been to Buckingham Palace where Her Majesty the Queen has asked me to form a new government and I accepted. 我刚刚去过白金汉宫,女王陛下任命我组建新的政府,我已接受。 In David Cameron I follow in the footsteps

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

And from that moment, Jehovah was recognised by all the Jews as the Highest Master of their Fate, the only True God, who had taught them how to live holy lives when he bade them to follow the wise lessons of his Ten Commandments. 从这时起,耶和华

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Chapter 29 Charlemagne 第二十九章 查理曼大帝 How Charlemagne, the king of the franks, came to bear the title of emperor and tried to revive the old ideal of world-empier 法兰克人的国王查理曼赢得皇冠,试图重温世界帝国的

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

These are volcanoes so explosive that they burst open in a single mighty rupture, leaving behind a vast subsided pit, the caldera (from a Latin word for cauldron). 这种火山的威力如此之大,它们一下子破土而出,留下一个沉降式大

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

And besides other reasons, to this conclusion I am impelled, 撇开其它一切理由, by considerations touching the great inherent dignity and sublimity of the Sperm Whale; 我是由于考虑到抹香鲸本身具有无限威严与雄壮的气概,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

The Strenuous Life艰辛的人生 Theodore Roosevelt A life of slothful ease, a life of that peace which springs merely from lack either of desire or of power to strive after great things, is as little worthy of a nation as an individual. We do n

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

But this is not the half; look again. 但是,这还说不到一半;请再看一看。 I freely assert, that the cosmopolite philosopher cannot, for his life, point out one single peaceful influence, 我可以直率的断言,具有世界权威的哲学家

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Few are the foreheads which like Shakespeare's or Melancthon's rise so high, and descend so low, 有着象莎士比亚或者是梅朗克吞那样高高隆起、低低下降的额头的终究是为数不多。 that the eyes themselves seem clear, eter

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

unless, indeed, your fancy has been fixed by the technical term crown also bestowed upon it; 除非是你的想法确实已经着眼在它那另一个专门名称王冠上。 in which case you will take great interest in thinking how this mighty mons

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记