【英文原文】 The young student was still lying on the grass, where she had left him, and the tears were not yet dry in his beautiful eyes. Be happy, cried the nightingale, be happy; you shall have your red rose. I will build it out of music by

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

I have a dream I say to you today, my friends, so even though, we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up, live up to t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

柯灵思英语-英语听力高手23

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 柯灵思英语

Mini T. Rex Recovered In a study in the journal Science, researchers announce the discovery of a dinosaur 125 million years older and one-nintieth the size of T. Rex, but having virtually the same body plan as the giant dino. Cynthia Graber reports.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Superhero to the rescue. We know he can leap over tall buildings and pick up cars with bare hands. But, who knew that Superman could save a real family's home from foreclosure? Yeah, it looks like that's exactly what's going to happen. A New York fam

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(八)月

Hello everyone ,this Tuesday on CNN student news ,we are taking you under the big top.First though,we're headed down to the mighty Mississippi.That would be the Mississippi River which is causing floods up and down as it path through the United State

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

黄龙奇观 A View of Huanglong 在四川西部,有一美妙的去处。它背倚峨山宇峰雪宝顶,树木苍翠,花香袭人,鸟声婉转,流水潺潺。这就是松潘县的黄龙。 One of Sichuan's finest scenic spots is Huanglong (

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

AS IT IS 2016-07-01 Iceland Soccer Team Continues to Surprise at Euro 2016 This is Whats Trending Today... International soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal said the Iceland soccer team at the UEFA Euro 2016 tournament was not going to do anyth

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is irregardless. Hi, Grammar Girl. I'm an English teacher in Boston, Massachusetts, and I am freaking out. One of my students tells me that irregardless is now a word, and apparently it's been added to some dictionari

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

PSALM 93 1The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed in majesty and is armed with strength. The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. 2Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity. 3The seas have lifted u

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

10Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, 2to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. 3What will you do on the day o

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

22An oracle concerning the Valley of Vision: What troubles you now, that you have all gone up on the roofs, 2O town full of commotion, O city of tumult and revelry? Your slain were not killed by the sword, nor did they die in battle. 3All your leader

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

33Woe to you, O destroyer, you who have not been destroyed! Woe to you, O traitor, you who have not been betrayed! When you stop destroying, you will be destroyed; when you stop betraying, you will be betrayed. 2O Lord , be gracious to us; we long fo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

女人篇: What Women Say and What They Mean If you (men) have a good knowledge of these WORDS WOMEN USE, you have a better than average chance of actually surviving a negative encounter. 如果男人能很好地掌握这些女士用语,那么就会有

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Books and Arts; Book Review;The Eisenhower presidency;O lucky man! 文艺;书评;艾森豪威尔总统;哦,幸运儿! A Republican president who was touched by fortune; 一位受到命运青睐的共和党总统; Eisenhower: In War an

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人人物系列

For instance, later in the year, when they harvested the corn, 比如,这年年底,收完玉米后,因为庄园里没有打谷机和脱粒机, they had to tread it out in the ancient style and blow away the chaff with their breath, since the

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 动物农场 Animal Farm

But the Indians did not submit to him willingly. 但是印度人并没有自愿臣服于他。 The hermits and penitents in the forests denounced the conquerors from the distant West in their sermons. 森林里的忏悔者们和遁世修行者们都纷

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

This was the famous orator Demosthenes, whose fulminating speeches at the Assembly,这就是著名的雄辩家德摩斯梯尼,他在公民大会上发表呵斥的演说,in which he repeatedly warned people against King Philip's schemes, are known

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

And now let us go to the opposite end of the world. 现在让我们来到世界的另一端, To India and then to China, so that we can find out what was going on in these vast lands at the time of the Persian wars. 来到印度,然后去中国,这

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

But savages are strange beings;at times you do not know exactly how to take them. At first they are overawing;their calm self collectedness of simplicity seems a Socratic wisdom. I had noticed also that Queequeg never consorted at all,or but very lit

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记