40Comfort, comfort my people, says your God. 2Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the Lord 's hand double for all her sins. 3A voice of

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

5Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look around and consider, search through her squares. If you can find but one person who deals honestly and seeks the truth, I will forgive this city. 2Although they say, 'As surely as the Lord lives,' still

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

10Hear what the Lord says to you, O house of Israel. 2This is what the Lord says: Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified by signs in the sky, though the nations are terrified by them. 3For the customs of the peoples are worthless; they

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

All the pond life who live with Bertie the Frog agree that the silliest creature by far is Tim the Tadpole. Colin the Carp is always complaining about his silly questions. Even so, the creatures were amazed recently when Tim suggested that all the fi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

The supreme commander toying with expendable units in a great campaign. 在一场大战中,最高指挥官玩弄着可被牺牲掉的部队。 We are still left with a God who can do the tsunami and allow Auschwitz. 留给我们的仍然是一个可以

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

英国女王发表登基60周年演讲英语演讲稿 My Lords and Members of the House of Commons, I am most grateful for your Loyal Addresses and the generous words of the Lord Speaker and Mr. Speaker. This great institution has been at the heart o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

When Freedom, from her mountain height, 当自由女神离开高山之巅, Unfurled her standard to the air, 迎风展开她的旗帜, She tore the azure robe of night, 她穿上天蓝色晚礼服, And set the stars of glory there: 连耀眼的群

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

Chapter 1 第一章 The Setting of the Stage 人类历史舞台的形成 We live under the shadow of a gigantic question mark. 人类一直以来都生活在一个巨大问号的阴影下面 Who are we? 我们是谁? Where do we come from? 我们从哪

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Business 商业 E-readers 电子书 Turning the page 翻开新篇章 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story 微软公司与巴诺公司握手言和,共谱传奇 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a presentation to the antitrust di

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business. 商业。 E-readers. 电纸书。 Turning the page. 微软和Bamp;N相逢一笑泯恩仇。 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story. 微软和Barnes amp; Noble共写爱情故事。 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a prese

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

When I was a schoolboy, China was to us, as it were, at the other end of the world. 在我上小学时,中国对于我们来说是世界的另一端。 At most we had seen the odd picture on a teacup or a vase, so that we imagined a country of stif

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Something very strange happened between 550 and 500 BC. I don't really understand it myself, but perhaps that's what makes it so interesting. 在公元前550年与公元前500年间发生了某种奇怪的事情。本来我也不明白这是怎么发生

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

And I did not know but what the stingy old Bildad might have a mighty deal to say about shipping hands, 而我不清楚 比勒达可能对于运营有很强的能力, especially as I now found him on board the Pequod, quite at home there in the cabin

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

With memories like these in him, and, moreover, given to a certain superstitiousness, as has been said; the courage of this Starbuck, which could, nevertheless, still flourish, must indeed have been extreme. 斯达巴克就是这样一个人,既往的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

1 夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

饶舌:Asher Roth - Lions Roar 相关介绍 : 美国新晋白人嘻哈歌手Asher Roth即将在4月20日推出他的首张个人专辑《Asleep in the Bread Aisle》,专辑的主打歌《I Love College》已在当地各大电台热播。 歌词 :

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away。 And yellow leaves of autumn, which have n

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no son

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

We reached for the rainbow And we followed the stars Right now at the end of the day Together we stay The four magic weapons Are finally gathered as pawn of your dark evil plan my mission's complete You're gonna be the king Everything will happen as

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

And Modest Too 也要谦虚为怀 The man I marry must be as wise as Solomon, 我要结婚的对象必须要像所罗门王一样聪明, as mighty as Hercules, 像赫克力士一样强壮, as brave as Admiral Nelson, 像纳尔逊上将一样英勇,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话