AS IT IS 2015-04-26 40th Anniversary for Mississippi River Steamboat 密西西比河上的轮船 During the 1800s, the Mississippi River was crowded with steamboats. The river divided the United States in half, separating the older, more populated ea

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

PSALM 99 1The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake. 2Great is the Lord in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations. 3Let them praise your great and awesome name- he is holy. 4The King is m

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

1Praise the Lord , O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. 2Praise the Lord , O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- 3who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, 4who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with l

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

1Praise the Lord . Blessed is the man who fears the Lord , who finds great delight in his commands. 2His children will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed. 3Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness en

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

PSALM 62 1My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. 2He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. 3How long will you assault a man? Would all of you throw him down- this leaning wall, this totte

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

PSALM 29 1Ascribe to the Lord , O mighty ones, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness. 3The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

PSALM 36 1An oracle is within my heart concerning the sinfulness of the wicked: There is no fear of God before his eyes. 2For in his own eyes he flatters himself too much to detect or hate his sin. 3The words of his mouth are wicked and deceitful; he

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

9Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the Gentiles, by the way of the sea, along the Jordan- 2The peo

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

17The word of the LORD came to me: 2Son of man, set forth an allegory and tell the house of Israel a parable. 3Say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: A great eagle with powerful wings, long feathers and full plumage of varied colors came

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

7The word of the LORD came to me: 2Son of man, this is what the Sovereign LORD says to the land of Israel: The end! The end has come upon the four corners of the land. 3The end is now upon you and I will unleash my anger against you. I will judge you

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

32In the twelfth year, in the twelfth month on the first day, the word of the LORD came to me: 2Son of man, take up a lament concerning Pharaoh king of Egypt and say to him: 'You are like a lion among the nations; you are like a monster in the seas

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

History he knew well, for it was a living thing with him. 他熟悉历史故事,它们对他来说都是活生生的事情。 There, he would say, pointing to a bend of the river, there, my boy, do you see those trees? 看那儿他会指着一处河弯

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

Oh, I see 哦,我懂了 Mr. Beans had always wanted to travel to the African jungle to hunt, and, to his mind,the greatest prey was beyond doubt the mighty gorilla. 奔驰先生总想到非洲打猎,在他看来,壮硕的大猩猩无疑是最佳的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

5Moses summoned all Israel and said: Hear, O Israel, the decrees and laws I declare in your hearing today. Learn them and be sure to follow them. 2The Lord our God made a covenant with us at Horeb. 3It was not with our fathers that the Lord made this

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

6These are the commands, decrees and laws the Lord your God directed me to teach you to observe in the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess, 2so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the Lord your God as long as y

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

7When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations-the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you- 2and w

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

11Love the Lord your God and keep his requirements, his decrees, his laws and his commands always. 2Remember today that your children were not the ones who saw and experienced the discipline of the Lord your God: his majesty, his mighty hand, his out

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

23Sarah lived to be a hundred and twenty-seven years old. 2She died at Kiriath Arba (that is, Hebron) in the land of Canaan, and Abraham went to mourn for Sarah and to weep over her. 3Then Abraham rose from beside his dead wife and spoke to the Hitti

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

14And Abijah rested with his fathers and was buried in the City of David. Asa his son succeeded him as king, and in his days the country was at peace for ten years. 2Asa did what was good and right in the eyes of the Lord his God. 3He removed the for

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

16In the thirty-sixth year of Asa's reign Baasha king of Israel went up against Judah and fortified Ramah to prevent anyone from leaving or entering the territory of Asa king of Judah. 2Asa then took the silver and gold out of the treasuries of the L

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志