1Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. 2He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. 3O Lord , what is man that you c

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

Advice to Youth, About Mark Twain Being told I would be expected to talk here, I inquired what sort of talk I ought to make. They said it should be something suitable to youth-something didactic, instructive, or something in the nature of good advic

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

[00:00.00]Unit 4 Animal Homes [00:06.66]1.Lsiten and sing. [00:19.30]The bears go marching two by two,Hurrah,Hurrah! [00:29.34]The bears go marching two by two,Hurrah,Hurrah! [00:35.28]The bears go marching two by two, [00:39.64]The little one stops

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 新派英语第三册

1In the land of Uz there lived a man whose name was Job. This man was blameless and upright; he feared God and shunned evil. 2He had seven sons and three daughters, 3and he owned seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred yoke of oxen

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

It stood on a sharp bleak corner, where that tempestuous wind Euroclydon kept up a worse howling than ever it did about poor Paul's tossed craft. Euroclydon, nevertheless, is a mighty pleasant zephyr to any one in doors, with his feet on the hob quie

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Once upon a time there was a princess who was ever so proud: if any man came to woo her she would set him a riddle, and if he couldn't guess it he was laughed to scorn and sent packing. She also had it made known that whoever did guess the answer to

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Can you be inspiring in 140 characters or less? 140个甚至更少的单词会让你受到鼓舞吗? This year, Twitter surpassed 500 million users, and while tweets from such a large base are surely not all inspiring, we'd prefer to focus on the o

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

There was a handful of clay in the bank of a river. It was only common clay, coarse and heavy; but it had high thoughts of its own value, and wonderful dreams of the great place which it was to fill in the world when the time came for its virtues to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们一度梦见彼此是陌生人,醒来时发现彼此是相亲相爱的。 Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other. 我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。 My hear

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

10At that time the Lord said to me, Chisel out two stone tablets like the first ones and come up to me on the mountain. Also make a wooden chest. 2I will write on the tablets the words that were on the first tablets, which you broke. Then you are to

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

3Next we turned and went up along the road toward Bashan, and Og king of Bashan with his whole army marched out to meet us in battle at Edrei. 2The Lord said to me, Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and hi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

5On that day Deborah and Barak son of Abinoam sang this song: 2When the princes in Israel take the lead, when the people willingly offer themselves- praise the LORD ! 3Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers! I will sing to the LORD , I will sing; I

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 士师记

AMERICAN MOSAIC - The Golden Gate Bridge: How a 'Mighty Task' Led to One of the World's Most Visited PlacesBy Dana Demange, Nancy Steinbach and Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Friday, March 10, 2006 (MUSIC)

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

马克吐温:致青年的忠告 Advice to Youth, About 1882 Mark Twain | 1882 Being told I would be expected to talk here, I inquired what sort of talk I ought to make. They said it should be something suitable to youth-something didactic, instruct

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

感恩节英文诗At Thanksgiving For the wealth of pathless forests, Whereon no axe may fall; For the winds that haunt the branches; The young bird's timid call; For the red leaves dropped like rubies Upon the dark green sod; For the weaving of the

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

White-Collar Man in a Blue-Collar World My job requires skills, like driving a forklift, I haven't got. My Ivy League education won't help me now. Can you drive a forklift? Those five deflating words instantly alerted me that my prep-school backgro

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would like

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It was a queer sort of place--a gable-ended old house, one side palsied as it were, and leaning over sadly. 这真可以说是个古怪的地方...一座山形顶的旧房子,有一边象是患了半身不遂症,没精打采地歪靠着。 It stood o

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Advice to Youth, About 1882Mark TwainBeing told I would be expected to talk here, I inquired what sort of talk I ought to make. They said it should be something suitable to youth-something didactic, instructive, or something in the nature of good adv

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

2012最具正能量的12句名言 Can you be inspiring in 140 characters or less? 140个甚至更少的单词会让你受到鼓舞吗? This year, Twitter surpassed 500 million users, and while tweets from such a large base are surely not all inspirin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文