It was a dark and 1) stormy night. The officer on the bridge came to the captain and said, “Captain, Captain, there is a light in our sea 2) lane and they won’t move.” “What do you mean they w

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

1Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the Lord is coming. It is close at hand- 2a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mou

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 约珥书

34Then Moses climbed Mount Nebo from the plains of Moab to the top of Pisgah, across from Jericho. There the Lord showed him the whole land-from Gilead to Dan, 2all of Naphtali, the territory of Ephraim and Manasseh, all the land of Judah as far as t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

CHAPTER 9.The Sermon. Father Mapple rose,and in a mild voice of unassuming authority ordered the scattered people to condense. Starboard gangway,there!side away to larboard larboard gangway to starboard!Midships!midships! There was a low rumbling of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is apostrophes. A couple of weeks ago Legal Lad did a show about homeowners associations. What you didn't hear was that behind the scenes, Steve, one of our copy editors, debated whether to put an apostrophe in the wo

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

加拿大优雅绅士Michael Bubl 惊艳新单:Hollywood Could you be a teenage idol Could you be a movie star When l turn on my tv Will you smile and wave at me telling Oparah who you are. So you want to be a rock star With blue eyed bunnys in you

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

第九法、音乐:赶着你的马车带着你的妹妹…… 周奔驰:你喜欢经典音乐吗? Do you like classic music? 黄小蓉:不,我不喜欢,你呢? No. I don’t like it very

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Maybe going national was to help me realize that I have important work, or that this work is important. Which is it? And I vacillate between letting this be the most spectacular moment ever and getting goose bumps tomorrow, or trying to treat it like

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力:文化博览2008年

Many songs have been written about America's baseball teams. These include the Brooklyn Dodgers, the Philadelphia Phillies, and the Chicago Cubs. Other songs have been written about famous baseball players: Babe Ruth, Jackie Robinson and Joe DiMaggio

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Years ago in Scotland, the Clark family had a dream. Clark and his wife worked and saved, making plans for their nine children and themselves to travel to the United States. It had taken years, but they had finally saved enough money and had gotten p

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Matt Duke - Rabbit Every sentiment hangs around No longer than a minute or two I find I keep falling for love But I can't seem to follow it through So run, little rabbit, run I leave one good hand on the wheel Been counting mile markers for days Ever

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

[Storyteller] A dazzling light rips the sky drawing lines through the dusk nobody sees it the heroes keep walking on cruelly the sunlight is hitting his armour that's reflecting rays all around Wonderful creature with instinct to kill with his magic

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

这是一座很大很茂密的森林,长满生有各种各样叶子的树。通常,每年的这个时候天气很冷了,甚至下雪了,可是这个十一月比较暖和,如果不是满林子的落叶桔黄的,酒红的,金黄的,还有

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Man's youth is a wonderful thing: it is so full of anguish and of magic and he nevr comes to know it as it is, until it has gone from him forever. It is the thing he cannot bear to lose, it is the thing whose passing he watches with infinite sorrow a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

超赞“文艺范”英语短句

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

He became a Democratic Massachusetts senator in 1962, replacing his brother when he resigned to become president, and was re-elected seven times. Senator Kennedy had been a dominant force in liberal US politics for almost half a century. Recently, h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chapter 26 The fall of Rome The Twilight of Rome 第二十六章 罗马帝国的衰亡 罗马帝国的黄昏 The text-books of ancient History give the date 476 as the year in which Rome fell, because in that year the last emperor was driven off his

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

And now the time of tide has come; the ship casts off her cables; and from the deserted wharf the uncheered ship for Tarshish, all careening, glides to sea. 现在,潮水上来了;船一解缆,这只不愉快的船就离开那冷落无人的码头,船身

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

模仿文本: Abenomics, the name that's given to a massive economic project launched a year ago by Japan's recently reelected Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe. In simple terms, abenomics means reflation, Japan's new deal, if you like, pumping billions b

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

I been reachin' out To someone in that big light house I could feel me sinkin' down Swimmin' against the tide that I divide I thought I'd lost it all Thought I'd made my final call So may go from young to old But I couldn't see to find no with you I

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅