Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen, circle the corresponding number if you hear ????in the word. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. B. Write down the words you hear on the tape, then fill in the blanks below

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Last Night I Had The Strangest Dream Last night I had the strangest dream I ever dreamed before I dreamed the world had all agreed To put an end to war I dreamed I saw a mighty room The room was fille

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第五辑

41Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope? 2Can you put a cord through his nose or pierce his jaw with a hook? 3Will he keep begging you for mercy? Will he speak to you with gentle words? 4Will he make an agre

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

I will persist until I succeed. In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care a

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最伟大的推销员

[00:02.42]Look at that. You can see the four states that border SpringfieId: 往那儿看,那是与斯普林菲尔德接壤的四大州 [00:04.62]Ohio, Nevada, Maine and Kentucky. 俄亥俄、内华达、缅因和肯塔基州 [00:09.14]Oh, yeah. 哦,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-辛普森一家

Once in a forest there lived a lion who was very proud of his strength. He would kill any animal which came in his way just for fun. All the animals in the forest were worried about their survival. If the lion keeps this up, none of us will be left i

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

12Then Job replied: 2Doubtless you are the people, and wisdom will die with you! 3But I have a mind as well as you; I am not inferior to you. Who does not know all these things? 4I have become a laughingstock to my friends, though I called upon God a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 约伯记

The story goes that he appointed a slave to call out three times at every meal: 'Sire, remember the Athenians!' So great was his fury. 据说,他让一个奴隶在他每次吃饭时都对他喊三声:陛下,记住雅典人。可见他多么愤怒

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

But now when the boatswain calls all hands to lighten her;when boxes,bales,and jars are clattering overboard; when the wind is shrieking,and the men are yelling,and every plank thunders with trampling feet right over Jonah's head; in all this raging

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Why did Britain between the years 1750 and 1788 pay to her whalemen in bounties upwards of L1,000,000? 如今欧美的兵舰在那些地方纵横驰骋,他们大约应该为早期的开发者、探路人捕鲸者鸣炮致意吧! And lastly, how c

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

HEALTH REPORT - Dana Reeve's Death Adds to Questions on Lung Cancer in Women By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Health Report. Experts sa

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(三)月

二十世纪五十年代,美国柯达公司曾盛极一时,从家用相机胶卷到好莱坞电影胶片,都深深地烙着Kodak的印记,但是风水轮流传,在进入二十一世纪后,随着数码相机的诞生和数码制片的发展,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Airbnb is in talks to buy Chinas second-largest home accommodation service, according to a person close to the discussions, as the Silicon Valley company deepens its push into China. 据一名知情人士透露,Airbnb正在谈判收购中国第二大

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

[Alron] Making our way through the reign of the elves We resolutely follow our path The air is icy and sharp on this holy Blind Mountain We must reach the dwelling of the oldest elf We must never give up! For our souls are bold and we don't know what

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

1.Friendless is the dead. 没有朋友者,等于是死人。 2.Friends are like fiddle-strings, they must not be screwed too tight. 朋友像琴弦,不能太拧紧。 3.Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom. 交往过密过疏,都会

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Great pains, small gains for those who ask the world to solve them; it cannot solve itself. 那些想请求世界给解决大灾小利的人,世界却连它自己也闹不清。 Methinks now this coined sun wears a ruddy face; but see! aye, he ente

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

It's not my life to live It's not my song to sing All I have is his For all eternity It's not my righteousness It's not my faithfulness All I have is his For all eternity And we will Crown him crown him King of glory Crown him crown him Lord of all C

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Running the BBC 经营BBC Auntie's dilemma 姨妈的困境 Lord Patten's successor will be transient 彭定康爵士的继任者的位子肯定坐不久 A BBC comedy, W1A, sends up blame-shifting managers and corporate gobbledygook at the nation's br

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Yankee Doodle went to town A-riding on a pony Stuck a feather in his hat And called it macaroni Yankee Doodle, keep it up Yankee Doodle, Dandy Mind the music and the step And with the girls be handy Father and I went down to camp Along with Captain G

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The World's Greatest Swordsman At an exhibition of the world's best swordsman, the third-place fencer took the stage. A fly was released, and with an arc of his sword he cut the fly in half. The crowd cheered. Then the second-place man sliced a fly i

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语