43But now, this is what the Lord says- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

21The word came to Jeremiah from the Lord when King Zedekiah sent to him Pashhur son of Malkijah and the priest Zephaniah son of Maaseiah. They said: 2Inquire now of the Lord for us because Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon is attacking us. Perhaps the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

My Lords and Members of the House of Commons, 各位上下议院的议员们: I am most grateful for your Loyal Addresses and the generous words of the Lord Speaker and Mr. Speaker. 我非常感谢主议长和议长先生的衷心赞扬。 This gre

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(189) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

EVERY LAND HAS ITS HEROES 每个国家都有自己的英雄 Every nation has who its have heroes risento brave, help unselfish the people men in time of trouble. 每个民族都有自己的英雄勇敢地、无私地帮助有困难的人们。 These

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

All the continents begin with an A except one. 地球上所有大洲的英文名字,除一个洲之外,都是以A开头的。 Asia is the largest continent. Africa is the next largest. 亚洲是最大的洲。非洲是第二大洲。 But Africa w

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Lots of countries, lots of businesses are plunging money into China. General Motors has this factory in Shanghai. The Park Hyatt is building this project in Beijing. It's a process repeated thousands

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

Business E-readers Turning the page 商业 电纸书 微软和Bamp;N相逢一笑泯恩仇 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story 微软和Barnes amp; Noble共写爱情故事。 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a presentation to th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

For background to asset sales, listen to January 30th 2011. At the National Party annual conference in Auckland today, the Prime Minister, John Key, gave more details of the asset sales. The minimum sale will be a $1000 parcel of shares and all New Z

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

And yet the most important part of the Egyptians' strange religion was their belief that, 但埃及人的奇怪宗教中最重要之处却是他们的信仰: although a man's soul left his body when he died, for some reason the soul went on needing

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Good again; but then all confess that somehow whaling is not respectable. 又有人说,捕鲸业不大体面。 WHALING NOT RESPECTABLE? Whaling is imperial! By old English statutory law, the whale is declared a royal fish. 这大概要看一下捕鲸

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

The vice president of the United States, Jim Matthews! 有请美利坚合众国副总统,吉姆马修斯 Thank you. 谢谢 It's good to be back in Bristol. 回到布里斯托感觉真好 Go, warriors! 加油,勇士们 Now, you all know me. I'm a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

The Fox and the Tiger(狐狸和老虎) An Archer, hunting in the woods, was so successful with his arrows that he killed many of the wild animals. This frightened the rest so much that they ran in

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

July 14,1861 Washington, D.C. 1861年7月14日华盛顿特区 My very dear Sarah,Indications are very strong that we shall move in a few days, perhaps tomorrow. 我最亲爱的莎拉:任务十分紧迫,部队将在数天内开拔,也许就在明天

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

35 . The Beauty Of Pisa In The Afternoon On each side of a bright river he saw rise a line of brighter palaces, arched and pillared, and inlaid with deep red porphyry, and with serpentine(2); along the quays before their gates were riding troops of

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

Travel versus college: the eternal debate rages on with no clear-cut winner. Faced with rising tuition costs and a less than satisfying job market, many would-be college students are ditching their knapsacks and textbooks for rucksacks and guidebooks

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I need not dwell now on the waste and cruelty of war. 现在,我无需详述战争的损耗和残忍。 These stare us wildly in the face, like lurid meteor lights, as we travel the page of history. 当我们在历史长河中驻足时,这些景象

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

LESSON 55 Meddlesome Matty 第五十五课 淘气的玛蒂 Oh, how one ugly trick has spoiled 噢!令人讨厌的恶作剧 The sweetest and the best! 把最甜美,最美好的东西都给糟蹋了! Matilda, though a pleasant child, 玛蒂尔达,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

LESSON 6 The humming-bird 第六课 蜂鸟 The humming-bird! the humming-bird! 小蜂鸟,小蜂鸟 So fairy-like and bright; 仙子般聪明又可爱 It lives amongst the sunny flowers, 家住向日葵的花苞处 A creature of delight! 生活快乐又

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第三册

模仿文本: So how can CEOs of multinational companies tackle such challenges afflicting the Indian market? With a population of more than 1.2 billion people, it is a mighty market indeed. But reports of slowing growth, corruption and political u

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Chapter 104 The Fossil Whale 第一百零四章 化石鲸 From his mighty bulk the whale affords a most congenial theme whereon to enlarge, amplify, and generally expatiate. 大鲸那非凡的身躯,就是一个最适宜于详尽发挥的题材。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记