8If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me. 2I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house- she who has taught me. I would give you

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 雅歌

A boy found an eagles egg and he put it in the nest of a prairie chicken. The eagle hatched and thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what prairie chickens do scratching at the dirt for food and flying short distances with a noisy fluttering①

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(359) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

It was all quite extraordinarily sloppy. 这种事于得真是马虎。 Most of the drums were exactly the sort you see rusting behind gas stations or standing outside factories, with no protective linings of any type. 大多数的桶就是我们堆放

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Theodoric captured Odoacer, but he promised to spare his life. 狄奥多里克俘获了日耳曼统帅奥多亚塞。 Instead, he invited him to a banquet and stabbed him to death. 狄奥多里克虽然允诺免他一死,但是后来却在一个宴会

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

When the emperor refused, Attila set out to punish him with his mighty army, and take by force what had been denied him. 当皇帝拒绝时,阿提拉便率领他的大军出发,去惩罚这位皇帝并夺取他拒不给予的东西。 The two sid

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

[00:12.10]left. More Left. (bump) 左边 再左边一点 [00:12.34]ok. To You 好了 你左边 [00:15.42]they're Just Testing You. 他们是在考验你 [00:15.58]they Want To See If You Really Care. 他们不过是想知道你是不是真的在乎 [

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-热血教师

In the holy shrine of the ancient Egyptian capital, Solon was shown records of unsurpassed antiquity, the secrets of a long lost age when a civilization of incomparable power and prestige had dominate

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 遗失的大陆

Especially not a commander like this one. 尤其是这样的长官。 Ser Waymar Royce was the youngest son of an ancient house with too many heirs. 威玛罗伊斯爵士出身贵族世家,在儿孙满堂的家里排行老幺。 He was a handsome y

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Puff, the magic dragon Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea ??And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee, ??Little jackie paper loved that rascal puff, ??And brought him strings an

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(261) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

This young man had planned to fly from New York to Paris! 这个年轻人本计划从纽约飞到巴黎! Such a flight had never been made before. 之前从未有过这样的飞行。 It was a very dangerous undertaking. 这是一次非常危险的任

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

像Primus和Barenaked Ladies他们一样,Cake也总是小心地把握摇滚和搞笑之间的平衡。其顽皮,会让人笑出眼泪的歌词和偶尔设计夸张出众的CD封面(如代表着成熟风格的《I Will Survive》)使的他们音乐风

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

1The vision concerning Judah and Jerusalem that Isaiah son of Amoz saw during the reigns of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. 2Hear, O heavens! Listen, O earth! For the Lord has spoken: I reared children and brought them up, but they

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

56This is what the Lord says: Maintain justice and do what is right, for my salvation is close at hand and my righteousness will soon be revealed. 2Blessed is the man who does this, the man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath without desecrating

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

[00:00.30] 13.A Tragedy or a Blessing? [00:04.23]Years ago in Scotland, the Clark family had a dream. [00:08.36]Clark and his wife worked and saved, making plans for their nine children and themselves to travel to the United States. [00:17.07]It had

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读II

SOUTH OF THE BORDER A growing number of Chinese are beginning to spend their holidays in foreign countries. In addition to visiting traditional tourist spots in Europe and America, these travellers are also exploring new destinations closer to home.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

This will be the day when all of Gods children will be able to sing with new meaning. 在自由到来的那一天,上帝的所有儿女们将以新的含义高唱这支歌: My country'tis of thee, 我的祖国, Sweet land of liberty, 美丽的自

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

1The words of Nehemiah son of Hacaliah: In the month of Kislev in the twentieth year, while I was in the citadel of Susa, 2Hanani, one of my brothers, came from Judah with some other men, and I questioned them about the Jewish remnant that survived

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 尼西米记

1Then the angel who talked with me returned and wakened me, as a man is wakened from his sleep. 2He asked me, What do you see? I answered, I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lights on it, with seven channels to the lights.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 撒迦利亚书

THAT night Tom and Huck were ready for their adventure. They hung about the neighborhood of the tavern until after nine, one watching the alley at a distance and the other the tavern door. Nobody ente

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

Labour and the Greens announced a policy in April to cut power prices. If Labour and the Greens become the government in 2014, their government would buy electricity directly from the generating companies, like Mighty River Power. They say this would

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语