Monica: What you guys don't understand is, for us, kissing is as important as any part of it. 你们男生不懂的是,对于我们而言,亲吻和其他任何部分一样重要。 Joey: Yeah, right!...Serious? 没错!当真? Phoebe: Oh, yeah

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. You see, he's the Prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born. 那是因为在我爸妈心目中罗斯不可能犯错,你瞧,他就是个王子。他

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

影片对白 Ross: Come here, Marcel. Sit here. Rachel: Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet. God, by my sixth date with Paolo, he had already named both my breasts! ...Ooh. Did I just share too much? Ross: Just a smidge . Phoebe: David's li

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

本集简介: 乔伊为卫生机构的海报当模特,后来方知那是治疗性病的广告。 罗斯发现苏珊在为卡萝肚里的孩子念书听,不甘示弱决定照做。 因父母外出,罗斯和莫妮卡开始准备自己的感恩节大

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With Chandler In A Box 本集简介: 乔伊仍为凯茜的事而耿耿于怀;他试图同钱德和好,却办不到,最终决定搬家 偶然间,他和钱德发现有个办法可以解决两人间的问题,就是让钱德在箱子里面

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Part One 你听不懂的 Behind the eight ball 受挫折,处境不妙 Will is behind the eight ball in the all-round athletic game because he hurt his feet in the high jump. Nancy was behind the eight ball in her English exam because she was too nervous to rem

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

Part One 你听不懂的 wear ones heart on ones sleeve 公开表露感情,十分坦率 Simon wore his heart on his sleeve so Karen knew they would soon become a couple. I can never guess what Paul is thinking because he doesnt wear his heart on his sleeve. With

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

浑厚而铿锵有力的嗓音,被她演绎得淋漓尽致,听起来率性而纯真,天生好嗓加上得体运用,使她跳脱出RB女艺人的既有模式,展现出极具个人色彩的鲜明风格。 When I first saw you I already knew T

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

The One Where Eddie Moves In 本集简介: Joey shows his friends his new apartment, which (unfortunately) he decorated himself. A record producers signs Phoebe to make a video of Smelly Cat, but dubs in someone else's voice. Monica is annoyed that

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Monica: Wwwh...wha...www... 什,什,什,什么? Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters. ) 是的,你再这么持续两小时,就会变成我现在这样。 Chandler: Kinda puts that

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe! 对,就像是鞋里的男人。 Ross: What shoe? 什么鞋? Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a...while...' 童谣里的,有个驼

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Monica: So, Ross, what's going on with you? 罗斯,最近你怎么样? Any stories? No news, no little anecdotes to share with the folks? 最近有什么八卦、新闻、轶事之类可以和爸妈分享的吗? Ross: (To his parents) Look, I,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

本集简介: Monica is dysfunctional because of her breakup with Richard. Joey can't stand having Janice around all the time; she invites him on a day of fun so they can get to know each other. Ross and Rachel talk about their fantasies; Rachel the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With Rachel's New Dress 本集简介: Phoebe is asked to name one of the three babies she's carrying; this sparks some rivalry between Joey and Chandler, who each want the baby named after them. Susan is shooting a commercial in London so Em

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With All The Haste 本集简介: The singing man, the bird smell, and the lack of space drive Rachel and Monica to new attempts to get their old apartment back; when they fail to bribe Chandler and Joey with season Knicks tickets, they try m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Fake Party 本集简介: Phoebe, pregnant, has cravings for meat; Joey agrees to be a temporary vegetarian so she can eat meat without causing more animals to die. Rachel creates a fake party for Emily, which is really an excuse to

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With the Baby on the Bus 本集简介: Ben always cries when he's near Monica. Ross has an allergic reaction to Monica's Kiwi Lime Pie; his tongue swells up and he has to go to the hospital. Chandler and Joey take care of Ben for the day, bu

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Lesbian Wedding 本集简介: Carol and Susan are getting married; Ross doesn't want to attend, but when Carol's parent's don't approve of the wedding, Ross convinces her that she should do it anyway, and he gives away the bride. Or

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Cat 本集简介: Joey and Chandler agree to sell their oversized entertainment center; they have a hard time selling it but and easy time being robbed by a prospective buyer, thanks to Joey. Monica goes out with Chip, Rachel's high

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With Ross's Thing 本集简介: Ross finds a growth on his body but can't tell what it is; neither can anyone else. He visits his doctor, Chandler's doctor, and Phoebe's guru. Phoebe dates two guys: Vince, a burly fireman, and Jason, a sensi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)