A: I want to go to the beach tonight. B: That sounds like fun. Which one are you thinking about? A: I was thinking Malibu, unless there is another beach you want to go to. B: How about Santa Monica? A: I don't really like that beach, as the water see

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

[Scene: Central Perk] Monica: (she enters) Hey guys! Ross, Rachel and Chandler: Hey! Chandler: Honey, I got us that room at the Woodford Inn this weekend. Monica: That place in Vermont? You can take a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

Monica:Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends? Okay! How would you like some Tiki Death Punch? 嘿!Rach,和你的朋友怎么样了?好吧,要不要来点潘趣酒? Rachel:What's that? 那是什么? Monica:Weeeell, it's rum, and 恩,有朗

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

60 Introduction 介绍(上) 1.Excuse me.I don't believe we've met before. I'm Edgar Snow. 2.How do you do?I don't think we've met before.My name is Steven White. 3.Hello?John Henry here. 4.Hello?My name's Thomas Prior. 5.Hello, This is Jackson Irving

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

The One With All The Poker -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeffrey Astrof and Mike Sikowitz. . Transcribed by: Dan Silverstein ------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Girl From Poughkeepsie -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Scott Silveri Transcribed by: Eric Aasen --------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Ross抯 Wedding Parts I and II Part I Written by: Michael Borkow Part II Teleplay by: Shana Goldberg-Meehan Amy Toomin Part I Transcribed by: Eric Aasen Part II Transcribed by: Aaron D. M

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

1013 The One Where Joey Speaks French [Scene: Central Perk. Everyone's sitting on the couch and Phoebe enters.] Phoebe: Hi All: Hey! Hi! Rachel: How was the honeymoon? Phoebe ; Oh, incredible! Oh! Cha

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

1011 The One Where The Stripper Cries [Scene: Central Perk. Everyone's sitting on the couch. Monica and Joey enter.] Joey : Hey guys! Monica : Hey, let me tell them! Joey : Sure. Monica : Joey is gonn

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Cheap Wedding Dress -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Andrew Reich Sebastian Jones Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Chandler抯 Dad -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Brian Buckner he should be at the wedding. Chandler: I don抰 even know the m

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Rachel Has a Baby (Parts I and II) Transcribed by: ? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Scene: The hospital registration desk. Ross wheels

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

THE ONE IN MASSAPEQUA Written by: Peter Tibbals ----------------------------------------------- [Scene: Central Perk. Everyone is there but Rachel.] Phoebe: Ooh, Ross, Mon, is it ok if I bring someone

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

Scene: Central Perk, everyone except Phoebe is there] Phoebe: (she enters) Hey... All: Hey! Rachel: Hi! Ross: Pheebs, what's wrong? Phoebe: Oh, I'm just so exhausted from dragging around this... (she

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

922 The One With The Donor [Scene: Central Perk. Charlie, Joey and Rachel are on the couches] Charlie: (while Joey's giving her a massage) Oh! That feels sooo good! Rachel: (speaking to herself and re

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

919 The One With Rachel's Dream [Scene: Rachel and Joey's apartment] Joey: (talking to a pineapple in his hand) God, you're beautiful... why are we fighting this? You know you want it to happen as muc

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

920 The One With The Soap Opera Party [Scene: Monica's apartment] Joey: (enters the room) Hey, you guys, what are you doing tomorrow night? Chandler: (browsing through a diary) Well, let me see... I-I

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

914 - The One With the Blind Dates -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by Sherry Bilsing-Graham it's crazy. Joey: You know what's crazy? These jars

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

Joey: Do you have any respect for your body? 难道你一点也不尊重你的身体? Ross: Don't you realise what you'reyou're doing to yourself? 你不明白你在对你的身体做什么吗? Chandler: Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

文本: Chandler: Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding. Phoebe:...Then I've already seen this one ! (Turns off the TV.) Monica: (taking a drink from Joey) Are you through with that? Joey: Ye

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音