[Joey and Rachel's apartment] Chandler: So, you and Rachel tonight, huh? Joey: Yeah. It's actually our first official date Chandler: Wow! So tonight may be the night! You're nervous? Joey: Naa, no. Th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

[Scene: Central Perk. Monica and Chandler enter, the others are sitting on the couch.] Monica : Hey guys! Rachel : Hi! Phoebe : Hey! Monica : We need to talk to you about something. Chandler : Yeah. W

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

1009 The One With The Birth Mother [Scene: Central Perk. Everyone's sitting on the couch.Monica and Chandler enter] Chandler: Hi! Ross: Hey! Monica: Hey! Chandler: We're just here to say goodbye, we'r

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

923 The One In Barbados - Part 1 [Scene: Central Perk] Joey: (entering) Hey! I'm all packed and ready to go! Ross: Oh, that's right! (to Emma) Daddy and uncle Joey are going on a trip today. We're goi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

921 The One At The Fertility Clinic [Scene: Central Perk] Monica: It's so weird, how did Joey end up kissing Charlie last night? I thought you'd end up kissing Charlie. Ross: Hey, I thought I'd end up

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

影片对白 Rachel: Tah-daaah! Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now? Because I like that. Rachel: Look! I cleaned! I did the windows, I did the floors... I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

提示:网站右上角在线笔记本可以保存文字信息 ( 好的单词,短语,句子等等 ) 看 friends 学英语 第三季 19 集: The One With The Tiny T-Shirt [Scene: Central Perk, Gunther is pouring Rachel coffee.] pour: 倒 - Gunth

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

[Scene: Central Perk, everyone but Phoebe is there.] Phoebe: (entering) Hi guys! All: Hey, Pheebs! Hi! Ross: Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go? Phoebe: Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said 'We should do this again!' All: Ohh. Ouch. Rachel: Wha

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓 人物:莫妮卡,乔伊,瑞秋,菲比 事件:得知瑞秋意外怀孕后,好友乔伊虽不知孩子的父亲是谁,但为了不让她一个人,他贴心地向瑞秋求婚。 Monica: Hey! How'd it

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

雅思口语想要提升至6.5分,练习必不可少,但盲目练习对于短期内分数的提升并无实质作用,下面雅思频道就为同学们分享雅思口语提升至6.5分的那些技巧。 1、要有气场 气场是很重要的。

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

今天罗伯和格蕾斯讨论的话题是巴西的音乐.... Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. And today we're going to talk about Monica Vasconcelos, Brazilian singer: (Samba beat sounds) Rob: Brazilian music! Ah the samba! And I'm jo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

The One With The Football 本集简介: The girls cook Thanksgiving dinner while the guys watch a football game on TV; all six decide to play football together. Monica and Ross compete for the Geller Cup. Joey and Chandler compete for a Dutch girl.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

本集简介: Joey falls while jumping on the bed and dislocates his arm. Monica tries to stay busy to keep her mind off Richard. First, she makes a lot of jam, which Joey loves. Second, she begins screen sperm donors--and runs into Joey's file. Pho

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One Where Ross Finds Out 本集简介: Chandler realizes he's put on some weight, so he agrees to let Monica be his personal fitness trainer. The results are great, but Monica is a bit too intense for Chandler's liking. Phoebe's dating a guy she

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Dollhouse 本集简介: Ross and Monica's Aunt Silvia passes away and leaves a beautiful dollhouse to Monica; Monica invites Phoebe to play with it but then doesn't like Phoebe's ideas; Phoebe makes her own dollhouse, but it catches

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Jellyfish 本集简介: Ross dumps Bonnie, which takes all night; she leaves in the morning. Meanwhile, Rachel writes a long letter to Ross that she needs him to read before they get back together; he tries to read it but falls asle

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Monica: Phoebe? Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rainforest...And bigger boobs! Ross: Yeah, see.. you took mine. Chandler, what about you? Chandler: Uh, if I were

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble. 你能发现他哪里出了问题。 Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica. 爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。 Monica: Well, I g

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Joey: Of course it was a lie. 当然那是个惯用伎俩! Monica: Why? ! Why? Why, why would anybody do something like that? 为什么?为什么?为什么啊?为什么会有人这样做? Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more soph

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季