Monica: What? what what...You wanna spell it out with noodles? 什么?怎么啦?你想边吃面条边讲出来? Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation. 不是,这更应是第五次约会的事情。 Monica: Oh, so there is

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Monica: There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with. 没什么可说的。只不过是我的同事而已。 Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him! 少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it. 是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。 Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day. 谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

【Trancript】 Making appointments A:Hello, this is Francis. B:Hi, this is Monica. I was wondering when we can work on this financial report. A:Today, I am busy all day long. B:Shall I see you on Friday morning? A:Thats not good for me at

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

01Asking for a Date GLOSSARY to admit to saythat something is trueeven if one doesnt want to; to confess* Last week, one of the football playeron the championship teamadmitted that he had used illegal drugs to build stronger muscles. player a man who

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之就医和人际交往

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:罗斯,莫妮卡,菲比,保罗 事件:保罗背着瑞秋挑逗菲比,瑞秋选择和他分手。 听力文本: Ross: Hows it going? 罗斯:怎么样了? Monica: Dont stare. Now she just finished throw

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Allen: Are you all right? Monica: Yes, were fine, but that blizzard really caught us off guard, especially this time of year. Have you seen the news? Allen: I just watched it. Overnight, the storm felled over 30 trees in and around the town and toppl

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Monica: Alright. Phoebe? 好了,Phoebe你说? Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain forest. And bigger boobs. 好的。如果我有一天变得无所不能,我希

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓 人物:菲比,莫妮卡 事件:莫妮卡在电视购物上买了一个刮腿毛膏,很担心菲比会嘲笑她,没想到菲比也非常喜欢。 Phoebe: Wow, I have the spirit of an old Indian woman living

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

人物:乔伊、罗斯、钱德勒、莫妮卡、瑞秋、菲比 事件:瑞秋和巴里见面归来,众人开始八卦瑞秋,罗斯在一旁干着急。 剧情片段 Monica:Look, look! Its Rachel and Barry. No, dont everybody look at once①!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Todd: So, Monica, a minute ago we were talking about Tai Chi and about how it helps longevity, helps you live a long life. One time when I was in Bangkok, I met a guy and he was doing Tai Chi and he looked really young, but he said the secret to his

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Actually I still enjoy newspapers somewhat. I like to eat my lunch and read the newspaper or maybe have a newspaper when Im taking the bus or the train, so I have something to read, but I dont buy them as much as I used to. Monica: Yeah, thats

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓 人物:莫妮卡,罗斯,钱德勒,乔伊,本 事件:莫妮卡一抱起罗斯的儿子本,本就哭。她深感挫败,而钱德勒又不断地调侃她。 Monica: Who's the Wenny-Benny boy? You the Wen

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

前提条件:上Monica老师的课,那是必须的! 1、要有气场 气场是很重要的。 Monica 老师点评:金同学刚开始的时候也是说话比较小声,于是每节课都关照说要有气场,要用气场震慑考官,还好小

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

老友记 Friends S4E12 (7:31-9:49) Ross: Okay, each team will answer ten questions. The first team that answers the most questions wins. Okay, the categories are, Fears and Pet Peeves, Ancient History, Literature, and It's All Relative. Now, the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Chandler: And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要100万美金! Monica: Rachel? 瑞秋? Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God! 噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝! Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren't the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Paul: Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你!太感谢你了! Monica: You stop. 不要这样! Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness. 不,我给你说啊,

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

地点:钱德勒和乔伊公寓 人物:老友六人 事件:莫妮卡、瑞秋和菲比打牌输给男生很不甘心,莫妮卡开始逞嘴上之勇。 Ross: So, Phoebs owes$7.50, Monica, you owe $10, and Rachel, you owe fifteen big ones. 罗斯

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓 人物:莫妮卡,瑞秋 事件:莫妮卡好不容易分门别类整理的照片,被瑞秋一不小心瞬间搞乱。 Monica: Oh, I'm so glad you're home. I thought tonight we could finally organize these phot

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比 事件:莫妮卡、瑞秋、菲比三人准备举行仪式告别坏男人。 Rachel: How did we end up with these jerks? We're good people! 瑞秋:我们怎么会和这些浑蛋在一起

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台