[Barbados, Monica and Chandler's Room. They both enter from Ross's room. Monica still has her big, frizzy hair.] Monica: Oh, the way you crushed Mike at ping pong was such a turn-on.You wanna...? (pla

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

1014 The One With Princess Consuela [Scene: Chandler and Monica's apartment. They are having a diner party with Phoebe and Mike.] Mike: (raising his glass) Thank you guys for having us over. Phoebe: O

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Ballroom Dancing 本集简介: Joey chews out Mr. Treeger, the superintendent, for making Rachel cry; Mr. Treeger decides to evict Rachel and Monica (who have an illegal sublet of Monica's Grandmother's apartment). In order to smoot

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

When I first saw you I already knew There was something inside of you Something I thought that I would never find Angel of Mine I look at you looking at me Now I know why they say the best things are free Gonna love you boy you are so fine Angel of M

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

The One With All The Jealousy 本集简介: Rachel has her first day on the job; Ross sends her a singing telegram, and continues to be jealous about Mark. Chandler arranges a bachelor party for his cousin. Joey gets an audition for a Broadway music

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:莫妮卡、瑞秋、菲比 事件:瑞秋认为自己放弃了所有,莫妮卡和菲比只好努力安慰她。 剧情片段 Rachel: Okay, but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow; I gave up an orthodontist ①. 1

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Todd: OK, Monica, today we're going to be talking about jobs. Monica: Oh, OK. Todd: And first we're going to talk about worst jobs ever. Jobs that we had in the past that we hated, so I'll go first. The worst job I've ever had was actually working in

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

The One Where Heckles Dies 本集简介: Chandler breaks up with a woman because her nostrils are too big--yet another superficial reason to avoid a real relationship. Mr. Heckles complains again about the noise--it's disturbing his birds (he could

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Flashback 本集简介: Prompted by a question from Janice, the group has a flashback revealing events which occurred three years earlier: Chandler searches for a roommate; Cute Naked Guy puts on weight; Phoebe secretly moves out of

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Prom Video 本集简介: Joey, now earning money, gives Chandler an expensive (and gaudy) gold bracelet. Joey is hurt when he finds out Chandler doesn't like it. Monica has a job interview with a restaurant manager who has a salad f

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One Where Dr. Ramoray Dies 本集简介: Chandler's roommate, Eddie, begins to show signs of instability: He's obsessed with his ex-girlfriend; he accuses Chandler of sleeping with her, and of killing his fish. Richard wonders how many men Monic

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One Where Old Yeller Dies 本集简介: Phoebe discovers that her mother used to shield her from the sad parts of movies, like Old Yeller. She rents all the movies her mother used to show her, and gets rather depressed and pessimistic. Ross, bot

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One The Morning After 本集简介: Rachel is sorry about her fight with Ross; meanwhile, Ross wakes up with the Xerox girl; Chandler and Joey convince Ross not to tell Rachel; Ross tries to make sure Rachel doesn't find out. Monica and Phoebe t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:菲比,钱德勒,莫妮卡,瑞秋 事件:菲比通过看每个人喝完茶之后杯子里的茶叶来预测大家的命运。 Phoebe: So when you're done with your tea I'll look at your leaves and tell

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Ross: (to Monica) Well, you were right. How can they do this to us, huh? It's Thanksgiving. Monica: Ok, I'll tell you what. How about I cook dinner at my place?I'll make it just like mom's. Ross: Will you make the mashed potatoes with the lumps? Moni

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Monica: (on phone) Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? (Listens) Yes, hold on. (To Rachel) Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account. Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks! Monica: That is the unusual a

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Joey: Oh, Chandler! 噢,钱德? Monica: So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay? 你今天怎么样?睡得好吗? Monica: Did you talk to Barry? I can't stop smiling. 你和巴里谈过吗?我笑得停不下来。 Rachel: I can see t

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Phoebe:Oh, like that's a word. 哦,说的好像是个词一样。 Rachel:Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together? 对,不过Monica,假如假如好不起来怎么办? Monica:Pheebs? Pheebs? Phoebe:Oh, well...'cause.... you

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

地点:钱德勒与乔伊公寓 人物:钱德勒,乔伊,莫妮卡 事件:莫妮卡和钱德勒发现瑞秋和菲比知道了他们之间的情事。 Chandler: Phoebe knows about us! 钱德勒:菲比知道我们的事了! Joey: Well I di

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

文本 Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me? Mrs. Geller: Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking, or food, or.... I don't know. Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant. Monica: No Mom, I don't have a restaura

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音