A: Do you want to go to the beach tonight? B: Sure, which beach are we going to? A: I wanted to go to Malibu beach. B: I like Santa Monica. A: The water there looks so dirty. B: I just like the pier they have at Santa Monica. A: I like the pier too,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 社交英语

The One In Vegas Part I Written by: Andrew Reich Scott Silveri Transcribed by: Eric Aasen [Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Rachel is sitting in the living room and Phoebe is standing in the kitchen as the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Routinue -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Brian Boyle Transcribed by: Samantha Stein --------------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Joke -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen Story by: Shana Goldberg-Meehan Transcribed by: Eric Aasen

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Apothecary Table -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Brian Boyle Story by: Zachary Rosenblatt Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With Rachel抯 Sister -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Sherry Bilsing but uh, I good check with him桯e says it抯 okay. (She hands

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

1015 - The One Where Estelle Dies [Flashback scene from last week, Monica and Chandler's kitchen, Rachel, Ross, Monica and Chandler are there.] Jennifer: Previously on Friends... Chandler: How did the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

1010 The One Where Chandler Gets Caught [Scene: Central Perk. Everybody's sitting on the couch and Monica is eating a chunk of cake.] Monica : (really excited) Mmh... this cake is amazing ! Rachel : M

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

本集简介: 罗斯得知前妻(卡萝)有了身孕,于是同卡萝的同志伴侣苏珊一起,陪卡萝参加助产训练班。对窗的丑陋裸男买了局部健身器。罗斯和莫妮卡的父母来吃饭,莫妮卡再次感到巨大压力。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

本集简介: 钱德发现他给人们的第一印象通常是同性恋,他试图找出原因。 保路从罗马给瑞秋打来电话并给她买鞋。 罗斯和莫妮卡的祖母死了两次。 在葬礼上,乔伊通过一台便携式电视观看

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Todd: So, have you had any other jobs you didn't like? Monica: Well, I trained to be a chef when I left school, and I've had a lot of jobs actually over the years in different restaurants, and some of them I didn't like at all. Todd: What was it abou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Alice 和Monica正在促膝谈心,这可是很罕见的。 Alice问:你认为你最大的缺点是什么? Monica说:我不得不承认我最大的缺点是虚荣。有时候我坐在镜子前面就只是欣赏自己的脸。 Alice说:那不要

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

'I won't stop until I'm too fat to move.' That's exactly how Monica Riley, 27, feels about her mission to weigh 1,000 lbs. 我会继续吃下去,直到完全不能动为止。这就是27岁的莫妮卡莱利关于将体重提高到1000磅这一任务

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The One With The Racecar Bed 本集简介: Monica and Phoebe shop at the store owned by Janice's soon-to-be-ex-husband, and Monica ends up with the wrong bed. Rachel and Ross have dinner with her father, which doesn't go well; the next day at brunch

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

unit 410 打越洋电话至北京 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Opercrtor, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Beijing. A:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到北京。 B:Whom would you like to talk to? B:您要找哪?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

文本: All: Hey, Joey. Hey, buddy. Monica: So, how'd it go? Joey: Ahhhhhh, I didn't get the job. Ross: How could you not get it? You were Santa last year. Joey: I dunno. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager.He's not even jolly, it's all

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Part3 Conversations 第三部分 会话练习 1.Having lunch on the plane 1.在飞机上用餐 David: What are my choices for lunch? 大卫:午餐有什么可以选? Flight attendant: We have beef with rice and fish with noodles. Which would you

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语

A: Do you want to go to the beach tonight? B: Sure, which beach are we going to? A:I wanted to go to Malibu beach. B: I like Santa Monica. A: The water there looks so dirty. B: I just like the pier they have at Santa Monica. A: I like the pier too, b

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 社交-Socializing

All: Oh, hey, don't do that! Cut it out! Rachel: It's worse than the thumb! Chandler: Hey, this is so unfair! Monica: Oh, why is it unfair? Chandler: So I have a flaw! Big deal! Like Joey's constant knuckle-cracking isn't annoying? And Ross, with his

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Rachel: Guess what? Ross: You got a job? Rachel: Are you kidding? I'm trained for nothing ! I was laughed out of twelve interviews today. Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat. Rachel: Well, you would be too if you found John and Da

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音