The One With the Stoned Guy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeff Greenstein & Jeff Strauss Transcribed by: Ruth Curran --------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Where Nana Dies Twice -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kaufmann Monica gets it) Monica: Hello? Hello? Oh! Rachel, it's Paolo c

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Thumb -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeffrey Astrof & Mike Sikowitz. Transcribed by: guineapig --------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One After Vegas -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -------------------------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Ross Got High -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Greg Malins Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----------------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Halloween Party -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Mark Kunerth Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Girl Who Hits Joey -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With A Cop -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story by: Alicia Sky Varinaitis Teleplay by: Gigi McCreery this could take a while. (Finds something

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Ride Along -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Shana Goldberg-Meehan he let me ride around with him in his cop car. We saw and

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With The Ball -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Greg Malins Story by: Scott Silveri Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Two Parts: Part 1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kauffman Nina are locked in a passionate embrace. Someone knocks, so t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Two Parts, Part 2 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kauffman Ross: Dad, dad, dad, I'm talkin' about the whole uh, baby thi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Where the Monkey Gets Away -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeffrey Astrof & Mike Sikowitz Transcribed by: guineapig {Transcriber's

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Evil Orthodontist -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Doty Abrams Transcribed by: guineapig ----------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Birth -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story by: David Crane Jeff Strauss Transcribed by: Mindy Mattingly Phillips With Minor Adjustmen

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

英语口头禅-Here'sthething 上周的节目中,我们学习了老外经常用的口头禅like,今天我们来学习一个口语中更常见的口头禅Here'sthething它表达的意思是:问题来了、重点是 当你想强调,转移话题,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

文本: Phoebe: David's like, y'know, Scientist Guy. He's very methodical. Monica: I think he's romantic. Phoebe: Me too! Oh! Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman? Rachel: Yeah! Phoebe: Well, he's kinda like the guy I want to see that with.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

范例一:I am working on it A: Hi, Monica, how is everything going? B: Everything goes well, but I am thinking about quitting my current job. A: Why? You're not satisfied anymore? B: I just sense. But I cannot grow anymore. My boss is not really s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Monica: Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma? Phoebe: Yes, and her boyfriend. But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December 'cause he is lunar. Monica: So you're free Thursday, then. Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come? Monica: Yeah. Rach, are you th

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Ross: Well? Isn't that amazing? Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here? Chandler: I dunno, but.. I think it's about to attack the Enterprise. Phoebe: You know, if you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kinda looks like an old p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语