The One With the Sonogram at the End -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kauffman & David Crane Transcribed by: guineapig ---------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Candy Hearts -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Bill Lawrence Transcribed by: Mindy Mattingly Phillips With Minor Adjustments

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Ross's Sandwich -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich continued from earlier. Joey is closing the door after Rachel lea

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Dozen Lasagnas -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeffrey Astrof, Mike Sikowitz, Adam Chase Tracy Lambers With Minor Adjustme

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Mrs. Bing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Alexa Junge Transcribed by: guineapig ----------------------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Ross抯 Denial -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Seth Kurland Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Joey Loses His Insurance -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich I抦 here to audition for (Groans) man. Casting Directo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One The Last Night -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Scott Silveri Transcribed by: Eric Aasen Directed by: David Schwimmer (Yeah, that Da

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Chandler Can抰 Cry -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich there were a lot of them. Joey: Nice! Phoebe: Um-mmm, and I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

Dashan:NowthatyoureinCanada,itsimportanttopractiseyour English.YouhavetopromisetospeakEnglishallthetime. 大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会, 你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。 RumeiYunbo:Okay,Dashan. 如梅云波:好的,大山。 Dashan:Whatcolou

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍加拿大

The One Where Everyone Finds Out -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Alexa Junge Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -----------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With Rachel's Inadvertent Kiss -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich Chandler and Joey are not amused.) Trust me, it was act

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

915 The One With The Mugging Scene: Central Perk, Joey, Ross, Monica and Phoebe are there as Chandler enters Chandler: (excited) Guys, guys, I've got great news! Guess what... Joey: Uh, ah, Monica's p

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

917 The One With The Memorial Service [Scene: Ross' apartment , Chandler and Joey enter] Chandler: Hey! Ready to go? Ross: Oh yeah, let me just finish this. Joey: Hey Ross, check this out! (he tries t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

Rob: Hello Im Rob. Welcome to 6 Minute English. And today we're going to talk about Monica Vasconcelos, Brazilian singer: (Samba beat sounds) Rob: Brazilian music! Ah the samba! And I'm joined today by Grace, from Brazil. Hi Grace. Grace: Hi Rob. Can

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

[Scene: Central Perk, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are there.] Monica: There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with! Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Chandler: All right Joey, be

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

歌曲 : The boy is mine 艺人 : Brandy Feat.Monica 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 : Never Say Never 发行年代 : 1988 风格 : RB 介绍: 对於一个十多岁的年轻歌手来说,拥有一个偶像的面孔及还算可以的歌声,己可令她如曇花的在歌坛扬名立万,但这一切对被喻

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

文本: Ross: What is this dive? Only you could've picked this place. Mrs. Bing: Oooh, c'mon, shut up, it's fun. Gimme a hug. Well, I think we're ready for some tequila. Chandler: I know I am. Mrs. Bing: Who's doing shots? Monica: Yeah. Phoebe: I'

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

英语口语:咱们打个平手 1. Were even. 我们平了。 打个平手,平手/和局 The opponent won the first game and I won the second round. So were even. 对手博得了第一局的角逐,我赢了第二局,是以我们打平了。 此

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All: Hey, Pheebs! Hi! Ross: Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go? Phoebe: Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said We should do this again'. All: Ohh. Ouch. Rachel: What? He said 'we should do it again', that's good, right? Monica: Uh, no. Loosely tr

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音