老友记精校版第1季 第40期:克林顿亲信助手(8)
时间:2019-02-27 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Phoebe:Oh, like that's a word.
哦,说的好像是个词一样。
Rachel:Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together?
对,不过Monica,假如假如好不起来怎么办?
Monica:Pheebs?
Pheebs?
Phoebe:Oh, well...'cause.... you just...I don't like this question.
哦,恩……因为……你只要……我不喜欢这个问题。
Rachel:Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans? I mean, what if all we've got are beans?
好吧,看看,如果没得到魔豆怎么办?我的意思是,如果我们得到的都是……普通的豆子怎么办?
Ross:Get him! GET HIM! Get him! Get YES! Not laughing now, are ya pal 1!
拦住他!拦住他!拦住他!拦对了!现在还不是笑的时候,好吗!老兄!
Chandler:See buddy 2, all you needed were a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
看吧伙计,这才是你要的,一大群没牙的小子拿着棍子互殴。
Ross:Pass it! Pass it!
传球!传球!
Chandler:He's open!
他有空档啊!
All:Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
射门!射门!射门!
Chandler:Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!
嗨,看呐,我们上荧幕了!
Chandler:excuse me.
打扰一下。
Receptionist:It says to call this number if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar. Well, I'm not completely satisfied, yeah, the label promises the nutty goodness.
说是如果对这些巧克力糖不满意可以打这个电话,嗯,我就不太满意。好吧,标签上承诺坚果品质优良。
Chandler:Listen, it's kind of an emergency. Well, I guess you know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.
听着,这儿有紧急情况。恩,我想你也知道,要不然我们就不在这儿了。
Receptionist:Hold on. Fill these out, sit over there.
等一下,填表,坐那儿。
Ross:Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay, but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is dented 3.
看着,我不想找麻烦,好吗,只是我这儿太疼了,好吗?我的脸都被打扁了。
Receptionist:Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
恩,你还是得排队等。
Joey:Well, how long do you think it will be?
好,你看要多久?
n.朋友,伙伴,同志;vi.结为友
- He is a pal of mine.他是我的一个朋友。
- Listen,pal,I don't want you talking to my sister any more.听着,小子,我不让你再和我妹妹说话了。
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
- Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
- Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
标签:
老友记