老友记精校版第1季 第3期:莫妮卡的新室友(3)
时间:2019-02-27 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
你能发现他哪里出了问题。
Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。
Monica: Well, I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica...
额,我想我们都确定了谁和Monica住这里了
Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!
也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!
Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.
呼吸,呼吸,就这样。只想着一些让你镇定的好东西。
Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens 1 La la la something. And noodles with string...
玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须,门铃和雪橇铃还有手套。啦啦啦,还有一些面条
Rachel: I'm all better now.
我现在好多了。
Phoebe: I helped.
我帮上忙啦!
Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know?
听着,这或许是最好的结果,知道吗?
Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.
独立了,把握自己的生活。就像你说的"帽子"的事情。
Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
还有,你还需要什么,你随时可以来找乔伊。
Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot.
我和钱德就住在对面。而且他经常不在。
Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day.
乔伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她结婚的日子!
Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?
怎么啦,好像这还有什么规定吗?
Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible 2 sound.
我来。请不要再这么干了,这是很难听的声音。
uh, It's, it's Paul.
额,我是,我是保罗。
Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz 3 him in.
噢,天呐,到6:30了吗?让他进来!
Joey: Who's Paul?
谁是保罗?
Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?
保罗,调酒师,
Monica: Maybe.
保罗?也许是吧
Joey: Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?
等等,你今晚的"不是真正约会" 是和调酒师保罗?
Ross: He finally asked you out?
他终于约你出去啦?
Monica: Yes!
是的!
Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.
噢,这可真是个可以载入日记的时刻。
Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel....
瑞秋,等等,我可以取消……
Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, that'd be fine!
不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,没什么的!
Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
哦,罗斯,你还好吧?我是说,你希望我留下来吗?
Ross: That'd be good.
那再好不过了
Monica: Really?
真的?
Ross: No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!
不,去吧!那可是调酒师保罗!
Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?
那是什么意思?他是卖酒的,喝酒的?还是他总爱抱怨?
Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.
嗨,进来,保罗,这是大家。各位,这是保罗。
Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!
你好!保罗!嘿!调酒师!嘿!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?
对不起,我没听清楚你的名字。保罗,是吗?
Monica: Okay, ummumm, I'll just I'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...
对,额,我去 我马上就好,我正要去,去,去额
Ross: A wandering?
闲逛?
Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.
换衣服!好了,坐会儿。很快就好。
Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.
噢,我刚拔掉四根睫毛。不是个好兆头。
Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub 4 her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.
你好,保罗!告诉你个小贴士,她很喜欢你在她脖子上同一个地方不停地揉来揉去,直到变红为止。
Monica: Shut up, Joey!
闭嘴,乔伊!
Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh...what're you up to tonight?
那么瑞秋,你今晚,额打算干什么?
Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon 5, so, nothing.
我本来应该到Aruba度蜜月,所以没事做!
Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon.
是呀,你都没办法过蜜月。
Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year...
天呐,不,不,不过,阿鲁巴岛每年这个时候
Ross: Talk about your, big lizards 6.
可以谈论下,大蜥蜴。
Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.
不管怎样,如果今晚你不想一个人待着的话,乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具。
不分指手套
- Cotton mittens will prevent the baby from scratching his own face. 棉的连指手套使婴儿不会抓伤自己的脸。
- I'd fisted my hands inside their mittens to keep the fingers warm. 我在手套中握拳头来保暖手指。
adj.可怕的,极可憎的,极可厌的
- This is a horrible monster.这是一个可怕的怪物。
- That is a horrible accident.那是一次可怕的事故。
v.充满了激动或活动的声音,发出低沉的声音
- My brain was in buzz.我的脑袋嗡嗡响。
- A buzz went through the crowded courtroom.拥挤的法庭里响起了一片乱哄哄的说话声。
n.摩擦,困难,障碍,难点,磨损处;vt.擦,搓,摩擦,惹怒;vi.摩擦,擦破
- Don't let the wire rub up against the pipe.别让电线碰到管子上。
- He used to rub up against many famous movie stars.他过去经常偶然碰到许多有名的影星。
n.蜜月(假期);vi.度蜜月
- While on honeymoon in Bali,she learned to scuba dive.她在巴厘岛度蜜月时学会了带水肺潜水。
- The happy pair are leaving for their honeymoon.这幸福的一对就要去度蜜月了。
标签:
老友记