老友记精校版第1季 第19期:参加助产培训班(7)
时间:2019-01-30 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Ross: Anyway.... um...(Starts to sweep. ) So, you uh you nervous about Barry tomorrow?
总之,额,明天要见巴瑞你紧张吗?
Rachel: Oh...a little.
哦,有一点。
Ross: Mmhmm...
嗯。
Rachel: A lot.
很紧张。
Ross: Mm.
嗯。
Rachel: So, got any advice? You know, as someone who's recently been dumped?
有什么建议吗?作为一个最近刚被甩的人?
Ross: Well, you may wanna steer 1 clear of the word 'dumped'.
你应该避免用"甩"这个字眼。
Chances are he's gonna be this, this broken shell of a man, you know, so you should try not to look too terrific 2, I know it'll be hard.
可能他现在正痛不欲生呢,因此你不该显得神采飞扬,我知道这一点很难做到。
Or, you know, I can uh, hey, I'll go down there, and I'll give Barry back his ring, and you can go with Carol and Susan to the OB/GYN...
这样吧,我拿戒指还巴瑞,你陪卡萝及苏珊去做检查。
Rachel: You've got Carol tomorrow. When did it get so complicated?
你明天得见卡萝,何时事情变得这么复杂?
Ross: Got me.
你可问倒我了。
Rachel: Remember when we were in high school together?
还记得我们在高中时代吗?
Ross: Yeah.
记得。
Rachel: I mean, didn't you think you were just gonna meet someone, fall in love and that'd be it?
我是说,你有没想过自己会遇见心上人恋爱,然後就这样一辈子?
Rachel: (Ross gazes at her. ) Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: Yes, yes!
在。在。
Rachel: Oh! Man, I never thought I'd be here. (She leans back onto his hand. )
哦,天呐,没想到自己会沦落到这个地步。
Ross: Hmm...Me either.
我也是。
Ross: (entering) Sorry I'm late, I got stuck at work. There was this big dinosaur 3...thing...anyway.
抱歉,我迟到了,我工作忙得无法脱身,有个大恐龙之类的事情。
Susan: Hi.
嗨。
Carol: Ross, you remember Susan.
罗斯,记得苏珊吗?
Ross: How could I forget?
我怎能忘记?
Susan: Ross.
罗斯。
Ross: (they shake hands) Hello, Susan. (To Carol) Good shake. Good shake.
你好,苏珊,握手有力啊。
So, uh, we're just waiting for...?
那么我们在等?
Carol: Dr. Oberman.
欧伯曼大夫。
Ross: Dr. Oberman. Okay. And is he.
欧伯曼大夫,好的,他 是
Susan: She.
"她"。
Ross: She, of course, she. She uh familiar with our...special situation?
是"她",当然了,她。她,她了解我们的特殊状况吗?
Carol: Yes, and she's very supportive.
了解,而且她非常支持。
Ross: Great. Okay, that's great. No, I'm Oh.
好,这太好了。不,我只是。
Carol: Thanks.
谢了。
vt.驾驶,为…操舵;引导;vi.驾驶
- If you push the car, I'll steer it.如果你来推车,我就来驾车。
- It's no use trying to steer the boy into a course of action that suits you.想说服这孩子按你的方式行事是徒劳的。
adj.可怕的,极好的,非常的
- The game was terrific.那场比赛棒极了。
- Darren drove at a terrific speed.达伦以惊人的速度驾车。
标签:
老友记