A: 欢迎来到美语训练班, 我是杨琳! B:我是Kat, 杨林,今天咱们教什么呀? A: 今天咱们要聊聊中彩票,策划一场梦幻婚礼,学学怎么才能培养出淡定的气场,还要告诉大家怎么说抢风头。 B:

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

【Trancript】 A new office A:So, Monica, how do you like your new office? B:Well, I love it. The room is special and clean with big windows and a lot of sunshine. There are plants along the corridor. Especially, I got my own desk with computer

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Trancript】 Work time and breaks A:Didnt you punch in this morning, Monica? B:Sorry, I dont know the rule about punching. A:Thats ok. I should have told you earlier. This is a company rule. B:Do we also need to punch out after work? A:A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

Chandler:Hey-hey-hey. Mon 钱德勒:嗨,莫妮卡。 Monica:You wanna hear something that sucks. 莫妮卡:嘿嘿嘿,想听一件很烂的事吗? Chandler:Do I ever. 钱德勒:我听多了。 Monica:Chris says they're closing down the bar. 莫妮卡

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

Defending Your Ideas at Work Monica: Thats why I dont think its doable. We should consider other ideas. ... That was Monica. Shes my co-worker and my nemesis. She criticizes all of my ideas, but Ive learned that the best defense is to not get defensi

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:莫妮卡,钱德勒,乔伊,瑞秋父母 事件:瑞秋的父母离婚了,老友们想办法不让他俩在瑞秋的生日派对上碰面。 Monica:Dr. Greene. Oh my God its Rachels dad. Whatre you doing here

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

The One With the Breast Milk 本集简介: Carol breastfeeds Ben, causing Joey and Chandler discomfort. However, even stronger reactions occur when Ross is taking care of Ben and Phoebe checks the temperature of the bottled breast milk by tasting it

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With a Chick. And a Duck. 本集简介: The diner where Monica works puts their staff on roller-skates; Monica crashes into Rachel while skating; Rachel's injuries are worse than first believed. Pete buys a restaurant and offers Monica a job

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Giant Poking Device 本集简介: Phoebe avoids going to the dentist because whenever she goes, someone dies. Joey tells Chandler about Janice kissing her husband, and Chandler confronts her. She must chose between the two men she l

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Part One 你听不懂的 From pillar to post 东奔西跑,四处奔波,走投无路 Tom is a salesperson and his work leads him from pillar to post. Michelle feels she has been moved from pillar to post because of her husband's job. Give the thumbs down 反对,拒绝

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

[Scene: Central Perk, all six are there.] Monica: Would you let it go? It's not that big a deal. Ross: Not that big a deal? It's amazing. Ok, you just reach in there, there's one little maneuver, and bam, a bra right out the sleeve. All right, as far

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

The One With The 'Cuffs 本集简介: Chandler and Joey try to make due with patio furniture and a canoe as their only furnishings. Chandler bumps into Joanna (Rachel's boss) and they go out again... and end up having quite a fling; while sneaking i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:莫妮卡,钱德勒,罗斯,瑞秋,乔伊,菲比 事件:瑞秋和罗斯发完感慨,大家灵光一现,开始设想如果当初选择了不同的生活道路会怎么样。 Monica: And what if I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

But within hours, and while she was still in the hospital, Monica developed a fever and pain caused by a fast-moving bacteria. She was dying, so they took some organs to save her, but the bacteria had spread, so the doctors came in and said to her, W

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Todd: So, Monica, you are actually a trained physical education teacher Monica: Yes, that's right. Todd: So, we often hear about how kids today are not fit, and they don't exercise enough. Do you think that's true? Monica: I think it is true, yes. I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

地点:莫妮卡公寓客厅 人物:乔伊,钱德勒,瑞秋,莫妮卡 事件:乔伊到处背着他非常喜欢的新皮包,而众人劝他放弃。 Joey: Y'know what? It was a stupid play anyway! Monica: Y'know, Joey, I think it's time

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Joey: You okay, Phoebe? 菲此,你没事吧? Phoebe: Yeah no I'm justit's, I haven't worked It's my bank. 还好,不,我只是,我真想不通,都是那银行。我的银行。 Monica: What did they do to you? 他们对你怎么了? Pho

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

The One After the Superbowl, Pt. I 本集简介: A TV commercial featuring a Monkey reminds Ross of Marcel. Ross decides to visit Marcel at the San Diego Zoo, since he's going to a convention in Los Angeles. Once there, he is told by a zoo represent

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Hypnosis Tape 本集简介: Rachel gives Chandler a hypnosis tape to help him quit smoking; however, the tape was designed for women--and it works all too well. Phoebe's brother, Frank, announces that he's getting married--to his ho

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

It's the trend that has brought sexy well, back. Last week the Duchess of Cambridge followed celebrities including Naomi Campbell, Sienna Miller, Cressida Bonas and Emily Blunt by exposing her back - or a bit of it at least - in a sheer, pale blue go

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间