老友记精校版第1季 第4期:莫妮卡的新室友(4)
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it.
是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。
Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day.
谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。今天可真是漫长(不好过)。
Ross: Oh, sure.
是呀,没问题。
Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?
嘿,Pheebs,你想来帮忙吗?
Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。
Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous 1 work of art. But your love Oh, your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart, Lalalalala.
爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品。但是你的爱呀,你的爱,你的爱就像一只巨大的鸽子,在我心中排泄。
Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys.
我应该用这些螺杆把支架固定在侧面。
Ross: I have no brackety thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever 2...and I cannot feel my legs.
我没有支架,没有看到螺杆什么的而且,我的腿麻了。
Joey: I think we've got a bookcase here.
我想我们弄好书架了。
Chandler: It's beautiful thing.
看起来不错。
Joey: What's this?
那是什么?
Chandler: I would have to say that is an Lshaped bracket.
这是什么?我会说那是个L型支架。
Joey: Which goes where?
它应该安在哪里?
Chandler: I have no idea.
我完全没有想法。
Joey: Done with the bookcase.
搞定书架了!
Chandler: All finished.
完工了!
Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer.
这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒。
She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
她总是对着罐子喝,我本该知道的(她是女同)。
Joey: You're gonna start with that stuff, we're outta here.
你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了。
Chandler: Yeah, please don't spoil all this fun.
就是,不要破坏所有这些乐趣。
Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question.
问你一个问题。
Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. What did you get?
她得到家具,音响,好电视,你得到了什么?
Ross: You guys.
你们呀。
Chandler: Oh, God!
天呀。
Joey: You got screwed.
你被坑了。
Chandler: Oh, my God!
哦,我的天啊!
Monica: Oh, my God.
哦,我的老天!
Paul: I know. I know. I'm such an idiot.
我知道,我知道,我真是个笨蛋。
Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.
当她一礼拜见四五次牙医的时候,我本该察觉到的。
Paul: I mean, how clean can teeth get?
我的意思是,牙齿能多干净呀?
Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?
我哥哥正在经历这种事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬过来的?
Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her Leg?
我可能会试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西。比如她的 腿?
Paul: That's one way of doing it! Me, I I went for the watch.
那是一种方式!我的话,我 砸了她的表。
Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, II shredded 3 my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel.
你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做过的最过分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。
Paul: Oh, steer 4 clear of you.
得离你远点。
Monica: That's right.
没错。
Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
巴里,对不起,真的对不起。
Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...It's about me. And I just
我知道你可能认为这都是跟那晚我对你说你穿袜子做爱有关,但不是的,这都是我的问题,我只是
1 wondrous
adj.令人惊奇的,奇妙的;adv.惊人地;异乎寻常地;令人惊叹地
- The internal structure of the Department is wondrous to behold.看一下国务院的内部结构是很有意思的。
- We were driven across this wondrous vast land of lakes and forests.我们乘车穿越这片有着湖泊及森林的广袤而神奇的土地。
2 whatsoever
adv.(用于否定句中以加强语气)任何;pron.无论什么
- There's no reason whatsoever to turn down this suggestion.没有任何理由拒绝这个建议。
- All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you,do ye even so to them.你想别人对你怎样,你就怎样对人。
标签:
老友记