老友记精校版第1季 第38期:克林顿亲信助手(6)
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Monica:Hey, Rach. How was it with your friends? Okay! How would you like some Tiki Death Punch?
嘿!Rach,和你的朋友怎么样了?好吧,要不要来点潘趣酒?
Rachel:What's that?
那是什么?
Monica:Weeeell, it's rum, and—
恩,有朗姆酒,还有……
Rachel:Okay.
好的。
Monica:We thought since Phoebe was staying over tonight we'd have kinda like a slumber 1 party thing. We got some trashy magazines, we got cookie dough 2, we got Twister...
我们想既然 Phoebe今天晚上在这儿过夜,我们最好开个睡衣派对什么的。现在我们有无聊杂志,曲奇饼,还能玩“扭扭”……
Phoebe:Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation! But, um, I lost the tweezers 3, so we can't operate. But we can prep the guy!
哦哦,我带了“手术”游戏!不过,恩,我把手术钳搞丢了,所以我们做不了手术,不过我们可以做术前准备!
Monica:Uh, Rach, it's the Visa card people.
呃,Rach ,是信用卡部门打来的。
Rachel:Oh, God, ask them what they want.
哦,天呐,问他们有什么事。
Monica:Could you please tell me what this is in reference to? Yes, hold on.Um, they say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
能告诉我是关于什么事的吗?好,等等。他们说你的帐户有点异常情况。
Rachel:But I haven't used my card in weeks!
但我都几星期没用过信用卡了!
Monica:That is the unusual activity. Look, they just wanna see if you're okay.
这就是异常情况。看看,他们就是想了解你是不是还好。
Rachel:They wanna know if I'm okay. Okay...they wanna know if I'm okay, okay, let's see.Well, let's see, the FICA guys took all my money, everyone I know is either getting married, or getting pregnant, or getting promoted, and I'm getting coffee! And it's not even for me!So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay, okay?
他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,他们想知道我是不是还好,好吧,看看。恩,瞧瞧,FICA的家伙把我所有钱都拿走了,每个我认识的人都在结婚、或者怀孕、或者升职,而卧在端咖啡!而且都不是端给自己喝!如果这说明我还好,那好吧,你就告诉他们我还好,好吗?
Monica:Uh Rachel has left the building, can you call back?
呃,Rachel出去了,稍后再打来好吗?
Rachel:Alright, c'mon! Let's play Twister!
好了,来吧!我们玩“扭扭”吧!
Ross:Sorry, sorry...Uhoh.
抱歉,抱歉……呃,哦。
1 slumber
n.睡眠,沉睡状态
- All the people in the hotels were wrapped in deep slumber.住在各旅馆里的人都已进入梦乡。
- Don't wake him from his slumber because he needs the rest.不要把他从睡眠中唤醒,因为他需要休息。
标签:
老友记