老友记精校版第1季 第15期:参加助产培训班(3)
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:老友记精校版第1季
英语课
Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. You see, he's the Prince. Apparently 1 they had some big ceremony before I was born.
那是因为在我爸妈心目中罗斯不可能犯错,你瞧,他就是个王子。他们在我出生前肯定举行了个大型仪式。
Monica: What?
怎么了?
Chandler: Ugly Naked Guy got a Thighmaster!
丑陋裸男有个"美腿器"。
Rachel: Has anybody seen my engagement ring?
有人看见我的订婚戒指吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, it's beautiful.
见过,很漂亮。
Rachel: Oh God, oh God, oh God oh God oh God oh God.... (Starts to look under the couch cushions. )
天啊!天啊!天啊!天呐!
Phoebe: No, look, don't touch that!
不,听着,不要动那个!
Rachel: Oh, like I wasn't dreading 2 tomorrow enough, having to give it back to him. "Hi Barry! Remember me? I'm the girl in the veil who stomped 3 on your heart in front of your entire family!"Oh God and now I'm gonna have to return the ring, without the ring, which makes it so much harder...
明天就要还给他了,好像我还不够担心似的。"嗨,巴瑞,记得我吗?我是那个穿白纱,让你在全家亲友面前难堪的人!"天啊,如今我必须还他戒指,偏偏戒指不见了,更难办了。
Monica: Easy Rach, we'll find it. (To all) Won't we?
别急,我们会找到的,对不?
Chandler and Joey: Oh! Yeah!
是呀,我们会的。
Monica: look, it's gonna be okay. You will give it back to him. It will all be over and we will eat a lot of ice cream.
听着,一切都会好的。我们会把它找回来的,一切会结束的,而且我们会吃很多冰淇淋。
Rachel: okay, okay, it's a little pearlshaped diamond.
好吧,好吧,是一个珍珠型的钻石。
Monica: I tell you what: any diamond ring we find, we'll run it by you.
我给你说,不管我们找到什么样的钻石戒指都会给你的。
Joey: Alright, when did you have it on last?
好吧,最後一次戴是在什么时候?
Phoebe: Doy! Probably right before she lost it!
笨蛋!当然是丢失之前了!
Chandler: You don't get a lot of 'doy' these days.
这年头说"doy"的人不多了。
Rachel: I know I had it this morning, and I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with...
我知道我今天早上还戴它,我也知道我在厨房戴着它做
Chandler: Dinah?
黛娜?
Rachel: (looks at the lasagne and realizes something) Ohhhhh, don't be mad... You didn't. Rachel: Oh, I am sorry...
噢,不要生气。你不是吧!噢,对不起啊
Monica: I gave you one job! (Starts to examine the lasagne through the bottom of the glass pan. )
我就让你做了这么一件事情!
Rachel: Oh, but look how straight those noodles are!
哦,但是你看面条多直!
Chandler: Now, Monica, you know that's not how you look for an engagement ring in a lasagne.
摩妮卡,现在你该知道在千层面中找订婚戒指不是那样找的。
Monica: (puts down the lasagne) I just...can't do it.
我办不到(下不了手)。
Chandler: Boys? We're going in.
兄弟们,我们上。
Ross: (standing outside the door).... .Hi.
嗨。
Monica: Wow. That is not a happy hi.
这可不是开心的"嗨"。
Ross: Carol's pregnant.
卡萝怀孕了。
Phoebe: (while everyone else is stunned) Ooh! I found it!
我找到了!
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
- An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
- He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
v.害怕,恐惧,担心( dread的现在分词 )
- She was dreading having to broach the subject of money to her father. 她正在为不得不向父亲提出钱的事犯愁。
- This was the moment he had been dreading. 这是他一直最担心的时刻。
标签:
老友记