An enormous mass was sinking beneath the waters, and the Nautilus, missing none of its death throes, was descending into the depths with it. 一个巨大的物体正往水里下沉,为了不错过看到它垂死的样子,鹦鹉螺号跟着它一起

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

No one is unaware of the name of that famous English shipowner, Cunard. 英国著名的船主苟纳尔的名字是没有一个人不知道。 In 1840 this shrewd industrialist founded a postal service between Liverpool and Halifax, 这位精明的企业

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Their volume and power increased with the depth of the waters. 它们的水量和强度随着海水深度的增加而增加。 I then understood the role played by these waves, which trap air in their flanks and release it in the depths of the sea wh

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Chapter 21 A Mass Execution 第廿一章 大屠杀 The way he said this, the unexpectedness of this scene, 尼摩船长这位怪人在这个意外的场合, first the biography of this patriotic ship, 首先平叙了这艘爱国船只的历史, t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

From what country is that ship? 那艘船是哪个国家的? You don't know? Fine, so much the better! At least its nationality will remain a secret to you. Go below! 您不知道?好啊!太好了!它的国籍,至少对您来说,是个谜。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Our sole difficulty, Captain Nemo went on, lies in our staying submerged for several days without renewing our air supply. 唯一的用难是潜入水底好几天,尼摩船长立即又说。不能调换我们船上储藏的空气。 That's all? I a

What rage then drove us against these monsters! 于是我们对这些怪物愤怒至极! We lost all self-control. 我们再也忍无可忍。 Ten or twelve devilfish had overrun the Nautilus's platform and sides. 十几条章鱼侵入了鹦鹉螺号

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This was just one more of those insoluble problems that kept welling up in my mind! 这仍是那些不断出现在我的脑海里的悬而未解的问题之一。 Captain Nemo reentered his stateroom, and I saw no more of him for a good while. 尼摩船

Leaving Old Bahama Channel, which is fourteen leagues wide by 350 meters deep, the Gulf Stream moves at the rate of eight kilometers per hour. 从巴哈马运河出来时,海湾暖流在14里宽、350米深的范围内以每小时8公里的速度流动

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I'll confer with him, Ned. 我去问问他,尼德。 When? the Canadian asked insistently. 什么时候?加拿大人固执地问。 When I encounter him. 当我碰到他时。 Professor Aronnax, would you like me to go find him myself? 阿龙纳斯

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

BY THE NEXT MORNING, November 18, I was fully recovered from my exhaustion of the day before, 第二天,11月18日,昨日的疲劳,完全歇过来了, and I climbed onto the platform just as the Nautilus's chief officer was pronouncing his da

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The Nautilus's general heading was southeast, and it stayed at a depth between 100 and 150 meters. 诺第留斯号所走的大方向是东南方,它所在的深度总是保持在一百米和一百五十米之间。 However, from lord-knows-what whi

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I could make out only its wooded mountains on the horizon, because Captain Nemo hated to hug shore. 我只看到天边满是丛林密布的山岭,因为尼摩船长不喜欢接近陆地,所以我没看见别的。 There our nets brought up some f

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The nets were hauled on board. 鱼网被拉上船来。 They were a breed of trawl resembling those used off the Normandy coast, h 网是袋形的,跟诺曼底沿海使用的很相似, uge pouches held half open by a floating pole and a chain lac

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Questioning the natives, Captain Dumont d'Urville also learned that after La Perouse's two ships had miscarried on the island's reefs, 杜蒙?居维尔详细询问土人,知道拉?白鲁斯在岛附近暗礁上损失了他的两只船后,又造了一

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

These are the normal navigational instruments, I replied, and I'm familiar with their uses. 这些是航海家常用的仪器,我答,我知道它们的用法。我现在看见的这个表盘,上面有能转动的针,那不是流体压力计吗?

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Sodium? 钠吗? Yes, sir. Mixed with mercury, it forms an amalgam that takes the place of zinc in Bunsen cells. 是的,先生。钠跟汞混合,成为一种合金,代替本生电池中所需要的锌。 The mercury is never depleted. Only the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I'm not so certain they'll find it, Captain Nemo replied icily. But be that as it may, you're already familiar with the first use I've found for this valuable force. 我不知道他们是不是总有一无能够找到,尼摩船长冷淡地回答,不

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It's marvelous, I replied, and I truly see, captain, how right you are to use this force; it's sure to take the place of wind, water, and steam. 真了不得。我答,船长,我很明白您使用这种原动力的理由,因为这原动力是可以

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

A MOMENT LATER we were seated on a couch in the lounge, cigars between our lips. 一会儿,我们坐在客厅的一张长沙发上,各人嘴里叼着雪茄。 The captain placed before my eyes a working drawing that gave the ground plan, cross se

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物