A woodcutter's eagerness 《伐木磨刀》 Once upon a time, a very strong woodcutter applied for a job offered by a timber merchant and he got it. The pay was really good and so were the working conditions. For these reasons, the woodcutter was det

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 -- aero 空气 aeroplane= aero空气+ plane飞机飞机 aerial= aer空气

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1: Landlord: After seeing the apartment, are you satisfied with everything? 房东:看完房子以后你还满意吗? Xiao Gao: I think so. I just have a few questions if you don't mind? 小高:嗯,我只是想问几个问题,如果

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1: Jingjing: Hey, Xiao Gao, do you know what's on the agenda for this afternoon's meeting? 京晶:嘿,小高,你知道今天下午的会议要讨论什么吗? Xiao Gao: Not entirely, but I know what's up at the top. There's been a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Song: Halo Artist: Beyonce Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make a sound I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:菲比,莫妮卡,乔伊,瑞秋 事件:因为在《我们的日子》里的表演,乔伊获得了肥皂剧奖的提名,他决定带瑞秋出席颁奖典礼。 Phoebe: Good for you! 菲比:太好了!

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 mini 小 minimum mini(小)+mum(名词后缀)n.最小量 a.最小的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

剧本与台词 Shifu: And finally, master Tigress. Believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet! 师父:最后有请老虎大师。相信我吧,居民们,你们还什么也没见识到呢! Pol: I know! 阿宝:我知道! Shifu: Mas

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Olympic swimmer makes huge splash in China's live-streaming world 奥运游泳运动员在线直播激起千层浪,泳坛逗比小花,耿直洪荒girl,傅爷火了! Chinese Olympic swimmer Fu Yuanhui has cemented her unexpected stardom by bre

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue Mark: Hey! Long time no see! Thanks so much for picking me up! 马克:嘿!好久不见!非常感谢你来接我! Jingjing: No problem! Your plane was a little late coming in. You must be beat! 京晶:客气什么!你的飞机晚点

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Track One My name is Seyyare 我叫塞娅 I am from Xinjiang Tacheng 我来自新疆塔城 It is northwest China Xinjiang is biggest province in China 它在中国西北部新疆是中国最大的省份 My city Tacheng it borders with Kazakhstan 我的

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Xiaogao: Well, Jingjing, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut my stay short here in Beijing. 小高:嗯,京晶,恐怕我不得不提前离开北京了。 Jingjing: What? You mean you're gonna split? Why? I thought you liked it here? 京

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue Jingjing: So we talked about blood type As and blood type Bs, but do you remember me telling you there was also a blood type AB? 京晶:我们上次说到了A型血和B型血的人,但是你还记得吗,我告诉过你还有AB型血的人

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hey! Quit biting your nails! That's a bad habit! 京晶:嘿,别啃你的手指甲啦,这是个坏习惯。 Xiao Gao: It's a bad habit, I've done it since I was a kid. 小高:我知道这是个坏习惯,但是我从小就这

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue: (Jing Jing is visiting New York for the first time. Xiao Gao plays the part of the taxi driver) 京晶第一次来到纽约,小高扮演出租车司机 JJ:Taxi!... Oh thanks so much for stopping. Do you know how to get to Times Square f

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

8. 用在单数名词前表示一类人或物,强调整个类别 The orange is a kind of fruit. 橘子是一种水果。 The horse is a useful animal. 马是一种有用的动物。 The computer is important to us. 电脑对我们来说是重要的。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

2019新年前夕,大家好!岁月不居,时节如流。2019年马上就要到了,我在北京向大家致以新年的美好祝福! Comrades, friends, ladies and gentlemen, Greetings to you all! Time stops for no one, and the seasons keep ch

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:餐厅 人物:瑞秋,迈克尔 事件:瑞秋在约会上心不在焉,一直都在想罗斯养猫的事。 剧情片段 Rachel:Cats,howlongdotheylivefiguringyoudont...yknow,throwthemunder①abusorsomething1? 瑞秋:那么猫,猫能活

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 an(用于名词和形容词)地方的,与有联系的,精通的人

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

外文学习不可避免地要谈如何记忆,尤其是记忆词汇。帮助记忆的方法很多,书上写的口头传的,谁都能说出些子午卯酉三经六脉,个中难免好坏有别良莠不齐。但别忘了学习方法需要因人而

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语