一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 uni-一个 uniform=uni(一个)+form(形状) 相同的形状制服

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Mark: Welcome back, Jingjing. How was your trip? 马克:欢迎回来,京晶。这趟旅行如何? Jingjing: It was amazing. I took so many pictures, I had to offload them onto my PC to free up some memory. Let's look at them next tim

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Dialogue 1 Mark: Jingjing, have you heard anything from your friend, Meili? 马克:京晶,最近有你那位朋友美丽的消息吗? Jingjing: You mean the one who went on a blind date a few months ago? 京晶:你是说几个月前去相亲的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue (Jingjing and Xiao Gao share thoughts on today's economy) Xiao Gao: What do you think, Jingjing, are we in a bubble? Jingjing: We need to wait out the year, 2015 will tell us, it's going to be boom or bust, that's for sure. Xiao Gao: Bust? I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 2: (The manager takes her offending employee,Mr. Gao, to her office to share the complaint) (经理带着她被投诉的员工高先生到她的办公室谈话) Jingjing: Alright, Mr. Gao, do you know why you're here? 京晶:高先生,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1: Xiao Gao: Hey Jingjing, what's the good word? 小高:京晶,最近有什么高兴的事吗? Jingjing: Nothing new.Hey, what are you trippin' about? You seem worried about something 京晶:没什么新鲜事。你怎么了?看起来

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:钱德勒的 公寓 人物:钱德勒,艾迪 事件:艾迪在钱德勒睡觉的时候坐在旁边一直看他,钱德勒生气地让艾迪搬离公寓。 Chandler: Hey Eddie. Daahh! Whatre you doing here? Eddie: Nothing roomie, just wa

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hey, Xiao Gao. I'm going out with some Chinese friends to eat roast duck tonight. You should tag along, what do you say? Xiao Gao: Sounds tempting, where are y'all going? Jingjing: There's a new restaurant just opened on the East

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Questions for dialogue 2: 1. Why does Xiao Gao want to call the shots next time? He didnt like the bar they went to 2. Why is Xiao Gao upset today? Because the car he bought was a lemon 3. Did Jingjing follow her New Years resolution and wake up earl

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Hey, Xiao Gao! Here, have a zongzi. Xiao Gao: A what? Jingjing: A zongzi. It's a traditional Chinese food that is made of glutinous rice stuffed with different fillings and is wrapped in bamboo leaves. Xiao Gao: Mmm. It's a littl

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 2 Xiao Gao: Man! Duanwu Jie is really interesting! Jingjing: So, tell me what you learned? Xiao Gao: Well, the best known origin for the festival dates back to 278 BC, when a poet, named Qu Yuan, killed himself. Jingjing: That's right. I bet

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Xiao Gao: What are you gonna get your pops for Father's Day? Don't tell me you forgot. Jingjing: No, I didn't forget. I'm on the fence right now about two different things. I was gonna buy him a watch, but then I saw a really nice shirt th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:莫妮卡、瑞秋、菲比 事件:瑞秋认为自己放弃了所有,莫妮卡和菲比只好努力安慰她。 剧情片段 Rachel: Okay, but Pheebs, Pheebs, Jack gave up a cow; I gave up an orthodontist ①. 1

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

剧本与台词 Pol: But, Dad, didn't you ever, I don't know, want to do something else? Something besides noodles? 阿宝:但是,老爸,你难道没有想过做点别的事吗?除了面条以外的事儿? Dad: Actually, when I was young an

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

《功夫熊猫 Kong Fu Panda》片段精选 剧本与台词 Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles. 父亲:一句抱歉可做不成面条。 Dad: What were you doing up there? All that noise. 父亲:你刚才在上面干什么?那么吵。 Pol: N

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

《36小时玩转清迈》 Traditionally, tourists have trekked to the star of Thailands north in search of M.E.A.T.: markets, elephants, artisans and temples. And Chiang Mai, a laid-back old riverside city whose population (fewer than 200,000) is a

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:菲比公寓 人物:菲比,帕克 事件:菲比无法忍受帕克对一切都赞美的人生态度 剧情文字 Phoebe: Lets play the game of who can stay quiet the longest. 菲比:让我们来玩谁能最久不说话的游戏。 Par

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Song: Take A Bow Artist: Rihanna Part 1 You look so dumb right now Standing outside my house Trying to apologize You're so ugly when you cry Please, just cut it out Don't tell me you're sorry cuz you're not Baby when I know you're only sorry you got

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Xiao Gao: Hey, Jingjing. Geez, are you gonna sit there and watch TV all day? You're becoming a real couch potato. 小高:嗨,京晶,天哪,你就打算一直坐在那儿看一整天电视吗?你都快变成不折不扣的懒骨头了

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:瑞秋,罗斯 事件:瑞秋宿醉,被罗斯听到了不该说的话... 剧情片段 Ross:Oh. And how was the date? 罗斯:哦,你的约会怎么样? Rachel:Umm, I think there was a restaurant... I know th

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台