How has China changed you? Editor's note: Adapting to life in a different country can be quite difficult, but overtime you realize how much the country is changing you. The things you thought weird at the beginning may be the stuff of your everyday r

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 ap-, 加在同辅音字母的词根前,表示加强 appoint = ap + point(

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 ab- ,abs- 相反,离开,变坏 abroad = ab + road(路) 启程,离

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

听力对照中英文本: Dialogue: JJ:Hey, Xiao Gao. What did you do this weekend? 京晶:嘿,小高,你这个周末都干嘛了? XG:I bought some clothes for some monkeys. 小高:我啊,去给小猴子买了些衣服。 JJ:For some wh

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialog JJ:Hey, Xiao Gao. What did you do this weekend? XG:I bought some clothes for some monkeys. JJ:For some what?! Did I just hear you say you bought some clothes for some monkeys? Like real monkeys? XG:Thats right! I have been watching some videos

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 2 Xiao Gao: So, what did you end up getting your dad for Father's Day? Jingjing: Well, I scrapped the idea of getting him a shirt or watch, and decided to take him out to eat, just me and him. Xiao Gao: That sounds cool. Did he enjoy the gru

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓 人物:莫妮卡,乔伊,瑞秋,菲比 事件:得知瑞秋意外怀孕后,好友乔伊虽不知孩子的父亲是谁,但为了不让她一个人,他贴心地向瑞秋求婚。 Monica: Hey! How'd it

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:菲比,钱德勒,莫妮卡,瑞秋 事件:菲比通过看每个人喝完茶之后杯子里的茶叶来预测大家的命运。 Phoebe: So when you're done with your tea I'll look at your leaves and tell

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 2 Xiao Gao: Okay, Jingjing, I've done my research. I think I know which blood type you are. 小高:好啦,京晶,我已经做过调查了,我想我知道你是哪个血型的了。 Jingjing: Oh yeah? Which one? 京晶:真的吗?我

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Jingjing: Pee yew! What's that awful smell? 京晶:咿呀,什么味道这么难闻? Xiaogao: Don't look at me! I took a shower today! 小高:别看我,我今天洗澡啦。 Jingjing: No, I mean something smells like smoke. 京晶:

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue: JJ:Hey, Xiao Gao, why do you look so stressed out? Do you have a lot of homework or something? 京晶:小高,你为何看上去愁眉苦脸的?你是作业太多了吗还是什么? XG:Well that's just it, school's going fine this

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1: Jingjing: So, Xiao Gao, we've already talked about the first six zodiac signs. I think it's time we talk about the last six. Pop quiz, what do you call people born between September 23 and October 22? 京晶:小高,我们已经说过了

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:菲比,迈克 事件:菲比突然想要改名。为了让菲比意识到自己改的名字有多离谱,迈克也决定改名。 Phoebe: Welcome back. I missed you. 菲比:欢迎回来,我想你了。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

在悠久的英语语言变迁中,单词的产生于丰富主要源于以下三种构词方法: 1. Compounding 合成法 2. Conversion 转换法 3. Derivation 派生法 Derivation 派生法 由一个词根加上前缀或后缀构成另一个词。加

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

宾语从句是名词性从句的一种。在主从复合句中充当宾语,位于及物动词、介词或复合谓语之后的从句称为宾语从句。宾语从句分为三类:动词的宾语从句、介词的宾语从句和形容词的宾语从

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Mark: Whew! You made it. I was just about to turn in. 马克:嗬!你还是到达了!我这就准备回房间了。 Jingjing: You would have stood me up? 京晶:你要放我鸽子吗? Mark: We'd have run into each other at the bre

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

剧本与台词 1. 神鹰:Mighty Eagle! 无敌神鹰! 2. 神鹰:I see all and know all. 我无所不见 我无所不知 What are yours names? 你们叫什么名字? 3. 黄鸟:If you know all, why don't you know who we are? 如果你无所不知

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:钱德勒与乔伊公寓 人物:钱德勒,乔伊,莫妮卡 事件:莫妮卡和钱德勒发现瑞秋和菲比知道了他们之间的情事。 Chandler: Phoebe knows about us! 钱德勒:菲比知道我们的事了! Joey: Well I di

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

一、虚拟语气是什么? 虚拟语气用来表示假想,而不表示客观存在的事实,所说的是一个条件,不一定是事实,或与事实相反。虚拟语气通过谓语动词的特殊形式来表示。英语中的语气分为陈

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Jingjing and Mark are attending an end of the year meeting. 京晶和马克在出席年终会议。 Mark: Okay, it looks like we're all here now. First things first, I'd like to introduce some new members to our team: Mr. Sei will be actin

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台