I share a bathroom with my roommate, which is usually not a problem. 我和我室友共用卫生间,这也不成问题。 We each try to keep the sink, the tub, and the toilet clean, and we have separate medicine cabinets to keep our things. 我们用

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

The Beijing Water Cube 北京水立方 by Lars Berry The Water Cube is set to make a splash for the 2008 Olympics. 北京水立方势必在 2008 年奥运会引起轰动。 China is no doubt one the most remarkable places in the world today, particul

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Soap Invented by Indian Women May Save Lives One of the easiest ways to stop the spread of disease is to simply wash your hands. Twenty seconds of handwashing with soap and water can reduce illnesses and save lives. But, many people, especially child

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

【生词预览】 element 元素 【笑话原文】 TheFourthElement Teacher:Whatarethefourelementsofnature? Student:Fire,air,earth,and...and... Teacher:Andwhat?Justthinkitover,whatdoyouwashyourhandswith? Student:Soap! 【中文译文】 第四元素

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Lucy says that she put a little dishwashing detergent on a sponge to clean the dishes. 露西说她在海绵上倒一点餐具洗涤剂洗碗。 Detergent, detergent, is another word for soap, a special kind of soap. 洗涤剂(detergent)是肥皂的

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

I share a bathroom with my roommate, which is usually not a problem. 我和我室友共用卫生间,这也不成问题。 We each try to keep the sink, the tub, and the toilet clean, and we have separate medicine cabinets to keep our things. 我们用

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Humans may be no less a part of the animal kingdom than lions, tigers and bears, but certain things set us apart. For instance, although like our mammalian cousins we use teeth to bite and chew food, were the only animals that brush after every meal.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

The thing I use to get rid of the hair is the razor, razor. 我是用剃须刀(razor)来去除毛发的。 A razor is like a knife, it has a blade, blade, and the blade is the thing that actually cuts the hair that removes the hair. 剃须刀就像

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

You can also lather up your shampoo. 你也可以在头上涂抹洗发水。 You take your hands and you move them back and forth quickly, and that would lather up your shampoo. 你用双手在头上快速地来回移动,那样就是在头上涂抹洗

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

The water comes out of the faucet spout, spout, that's the part of the faucet where the water actually comes out of. 水从水龙头喷嘴(spout)流出,它是水龙头的组成部分,是水真正流出之地。 I step into the shower, I turn

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

第二部分:序数词 序数词是数词的一种,表示为第几。 1. 举例 第1:first 1st 第2:second 2nd 第3:third 3rd 第4:fourth 4th 第5:fifth 5th 第6:sixth 6th 第7:seventh 7th 第8:eighth 8th 第9:ninth 9th 第10:

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Manual or automatic? 手动排档还是自动排挡? 自动挡 用英语怎么说 I'd like to rent a compact car. 我想要租小型车。 For how long? 多久? Four days. 四天 Manual or automatic? 手动排档还是自动排挡? soap dispens

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Dialogue 1 Jingjing:Hey, Xiao Gao, what's the matter? ------- Xiao Gao:Yeah, well I just bought a new cell phone, ----------. Jingjing:Really?----------. What have you been blowing your money on? Xiao Gao:Well, besides my new cell phone, I also bough

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Kathy finished her sandwich. She had a chicken sandwich for lunch. She got up from her chair. She took her plate to the kitchen sink. She put the plate in the sink. She turned on the cold water faucet. She rinsed the plate. She picked up a paper towe

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

I'll tell you what I'll do, said Templeton. 我来告诉你我怎么办,坦普尔顿说, I know where there's a package of soap flakes in the woodshed. 我知道那板棚里有一盒肥皂。 It has writing on it. 盒子上有字。 I'll bring yo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

凭借《金星秀》中的口无遮拦迅速走红的金星号称毒舌女王,殊不知国外也有和金姐一样犀利的毒舌教母琼里弗斯(Joan Rivers),在这里我们分别摘选了她们的十句名言,看看谁的毒舌功力更强

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Justin Bieber may be next in line to face Derek Zoolander in a walk-off. 贾斯汀比伯可能会是下一个与德里克祖兰德在T型台上较量的人。 Both the singer and Ben Stiller took to Instagram on Wednesday to tease Bieber's upcoming r

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Friend asks me Why Chinese dont go Dutch? So I want to regard this question as the topic and write an article. As everyone knows, Occidental will go Dutch while having a meal in the restaurant. But Chinese dont go Dutch. Chinese will pay the bill and

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

翻译练习: (一) 我看呢,主要是因为没有必须达成的决心,没有决心就没有行动。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

代词定义 代词是代替名词或一句话的一种词类。大多数代词具有名词和形容词的功能。英语中的代词, 按其意义、特征及在句中的作用分为:人称代词、物主代词、指示代词、反身代词、相互

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台