地点:菲比公寓客厅 人物:菲比,小弗兰克 事件:菲比和刚刚相认的同父异母的弟弟小弗兰克尝试着相处,但是并不愉快,总是尴尬地不知道该说些什么、做些什么。菲比在努力地寻找和弟弟

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 2 Xiao Gao: Now that you told me what girls look for in their boy friends,do you know what guys want their girlfriends to be like? 小高:你刚刚已经告诉了我女孩子们想要她们的男朋友怎么样,你想知道男生们希望他

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

上期听力文本中英对照: Dialogue: JJ: Hey, Xiao Gao, what cha up to? Did I catch you at a bad time? 京晶:嘿,小高,在干嘛呢?我打扰你了吗? XG: No, Im just rehearsing for an American Idol audition. 小高:没呢。我正

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

A stray dog from the radio station 一只电台流浪狗的故事 Xiao Gao, I've got some great news. The stray dog near our radio station was finally adopted by a kind-hearted person. 京晶:小高,告诉你一个好消息,咱们电台的流浪狗

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 2 Jingjing: So how did the play go, Xiao Gao? 京晶:小高,你的话剧演得怎么样? Xiao Gao: In a nutshell,it went smoothly. At first, I was as pale as a ghost because I was so nervous,but later I was able to find my feet. 小高:

Dialogue: XG:Whats that in your hand, Jing Jing? JJ:Its a selfie stick. Isnt it cool? Here, lets take a picture together. We dont even need anyone else to hold the camera for us. The selfie stick will do all the work. Say cheese! XG:Wow, cool. So tha

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

听力对话中英文本如下: Dialogue: JJ: So, Xiao Gao. Now that youve been living abroad for so many years, what were some of the difficulties you ran into? Is there anything that you still have a hard time coping with? 京晶:那个,小高啊

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

听力中英文本如下: Dialogue: Mom:哎,自从女儿上了重点高中,成绩越来越差了,从班里20名下滑到了第40名! Since our daughter entered that elite high school, her grades have been getting worse and worse. She used

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:罗斯,莫妮卡,菲比,保罗 事件:保罗背着瑞秋挑逗菲比,瑞秋选择和他分手。 听力文本: Ross: Hows it going? 罗斯:怎么样了? Monica: Dont stare. Now she just finished throw

听力文本: 京晶:小高,你弄了个新造型吗?我注意到你耳朵上多了个耳环。我们的着装在工作场合应该更专业一些,你不觉得吗? 小高:没关系,我这就拿下来。再说了,不就是块磁铁吗?

Dialogue: XG:So, how did your last date go with that guy, Jing Jing? 小高:京晶,你最近的约会进展如何? JJ:I don't even wanna talk about it. I thought he was going to be Mr. Right, but he turned out to be Mr. Wrong. I don't understan

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue: XG:So, how did your last date go with that guy, Jing Jing? JJ:I don't even wanna talk about it. I thought he was going to be Mr. Right, but he turned out to be Mr. Wrong. I don't understand... XG:Well, that might be the problem right there.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:老友六人 事件:菲比发现亲生父亲原来是一个相框模特。 Phoebe: Hey. Everyone:Hey. Hi Phoebe. Phoebe:Happy Christmas Eve. Oh my God, where did you get this? Ross: Uh, Macys, third floor, ho

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue: XG:Hey, Jing Jing. I could really use some advice. JJ:Okay, Im all ears. Whats up? XG:Well, Jennifer wont pick up the phone. Ive tried calling her the past few days, but she wont answer it. I think shes mad. What should I do? JJ:Well, Xiao

剧本与台词 Pol: How is Shifu ever gonna turn me into the dragon warrior? 阿宝:师父怎么能把我变成神龙武士呢? Pol: I mean, Im not like the five. 阿宝:我是说,我跟霹雳五侠可不一样。 Pol: Ive got no claws, no w

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue Xiao Gao:Hey, Jingjing, what are you doing? 小高:嗨,京晶,你在干嘛呢? Jingjing: Just reading my horoscope. 京晶:我在看我的星座运势。 XiaoGao: You actually read that nonsense? 小高:干嘛要看那些没用的东

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Google, Looking to Tiptoe Back into China, Announces A.I. Center By CARLOS TEJADA December 14, 2017 谷歌宣布在中国成立人工智能研究中心 Google pulled some of its core businesses out of China seven years ago. 七年前谷歌(Google)将一

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

China Fears India May Be Edging It Out in Culture Battle 《摔跤吧!爸爸》折射中印软实力较量 By AMY QIN October 9, 2017 BEIJINGOne of the most popular movies in China over the summer ran 161 minutes, so long that it was sometimes show

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

剧本与台词 Shifu: It is a historic day, isnt it, Master Oogway? 今天是有历史性意义的一天,对吧,乌龟大师? Oogway: Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see. 没错,我以前还怕活不到这一天呢。 Oogway: Are y

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue 1 Mark: Sorry I'm late. I missed the subway at the platform. It was just pulling away. So, I had to wait another five minutes for the next one. Then, when I got into this building, the elevator stopped at almost every floor on the way up her

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台