英语PK台 第404期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(92)
英语课
地点:中央公园咖啡馆
人物:菲比,迈克
事件:菲比突然想要改名。为了让菲比意识到自己改的名字有多离谱,迈克也“决定”改名。
Phoebe: Welcome back. I missed you.
菲比:欢迎回来,我想你了。
Mike: Oh, me too. So what's new?
迈克:哦,我也是,有什么新鲜事?
Phoebe: Well, I am no longer Phoebe Buffay.
菲比:我不再叫菲比·布菲了。
Mike: That's great. You changed your name?
迈克:太棒了,你改名字了?
Phoebe: Meet: Princess 1 Consuela Banana Hammock!
菲比:请参见:康苏埃拉·香蕉·吊床公主!
Mike: You're kidding right?
迈克:你是开玩笑的对吧?
Phoebe: Nope.
菲比:不是呀。
Mike: You really did 2 that?
迈克:你真的这么干了?
Phoebe: Yep.
菲比:对呀。
Mike: Yeah, but you can't do that.
迈克:嗯,但是你不能这么做。
Phoebe: Why? It's fun, it's different, no one else has a name like it.
菲比:为什么?又有趣,又与众不同,而且没有人叫这样的名字。
Mike: Alright, then I'm gonna change my name.
迈克:好吧,那我也要去把我的名字改了。
Phoebe: Great, Okay 3, what are you gonna change it to?
菲比:太棒了,好啊,你要改成什么?
Mike: Crap Bag.
迈克:废物。
Phoebe: Mike Crap Bag?
菲比:迈克·废物?
Mike: No, no Mike, just Crap Bag. First name Crap, last name Bag.
迈克:不,没有迈克,就叫废物。姓废,名物。
Phoebe: You're not serious 4, right?
菲比:你不是认真的,对吧?
Mike: Yeah, I'm serious. It's fun, it's different and no-one else has a name like that!
迈克:嗯,我很认真。又有趣,又与众不同,都没有人叫这样的名字。
Phoebe: Uhu, uhu, well, then, great. If you love it, I love it.
菲比:呃,嗯,这,那个,好啊。你要是喜欢的话我也喜欢。
Mike: I do love it, and I love your name. I love Princess Consuela.
迈克:我确实很喜欢,我也喜欢你的名字。我爱康苏埃拉公主。
Phoebe: And I love Crap.
菲比:我爱废物。
n.公主,王妃,公爵夫人
- The princess grew up happily.公主很快乐地长大了。
- She was the people's princess.她是人民的王妃。
v.动词do的过去式
- How many goals did you score in the last game?上一场比赛你们进了几个球?
- Why did you choose basketball in the first place?你为何首先选择篮球呢?
(=okey,O.K.)adj./adv.好,行,不错;n.同意
- The play is okay,but I still prefer the book.戏还可以,可我仍愿读原著。
- Is it okay with you if I borrow this book?我借这本书你不在意吧?
标签:
英语PK台