英语PK台 第418期:从ABC开始扔掉字幕看《老友记》(96)
英语课
地点:罗斯公寓客厅
人物:罗斯,瑞秋,空姐
事件:罗斯回到家,听到了瑞秋在飞机上的电话留言。两人经过十年的分分合合,有情人终成眷属。
Rachel: That is so not how I wanted things to end with us. It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you, and all of a sudden 1 you're there and saying these things... And... And now I'm just sitting here and thinking of all the stuff 2 I should have said, and I didn't. I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too. Because of course I do. I love you. I love you. I love you. What am I doing? I love you! Oh, I've gotta see you. I've gotta get off this plane.
瑞秋:这绝对不是我想要的我们之间的结局。我只是没料到会见到你,你一下子出现了,还说了那些话……我……现在我坐在这儿,想着我应该说出口却没说出来的话。我是说,我甚至没有机会告诉你我也爱你。因为,我当然爱你了。我爱你。我爱你。我这是在做什么?我爱你!哦,我得见到你。我要下飞机。
Ross: Oh my God!
罗斯:天啊!
Rachel: Excuse me?
瑞秋:打扰一下!
Air stewardess 3: Miss? Please, sit down!
空姐:小姐,请您坐下!
Rachel: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane, okay? I just need to tell someone that I love them.
瑞秋:不好意思。真的很对不起,但是我得下飞机,行吗?我得去告诉别人我爱他们。
Air stewardess: Miss, I can't let you off the plane.
空姐:小姐,恐怕我不能让您下飞机。
Ross: Let her off the plane!
罗斯:让她下飞机!
Air stewardess: I am afraid you are gonna have to take a seat.
空姐:恐怕您必须得坐好。
Rachel: Oh, please, miss, you don't understand!
瑞秋:哦,求求你了,小姐,你不明白!
Ross: Try to understand!
罗斯:试着明白!
Rachel: Oh, come on, miss, isn't there any way that you can just let me off...
瑞秋:哦,拜托了,小姐。有没有办法能让我……
Ross: No! No! Oh my God. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane?
罗斯:不!不!天啊。她下飞机了吗?她下飞机了吗?
Rachel: I got off the plane.
瑞秋:我下飞机了。
n.突然,忽然;adj.突然的,意外的,快速的
- All of a sudden he turned about and saw me.他突然转过身来看见了我。
- The horse was badly frightened by the sudden noise.那匹马被突然而来的嘈杂声吓坏了。
n.原料,材料,东西;vt.填满;吃饱
- We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.明天我们可以供应你原材料。
- He is not the stuff.他不是这个材料。
n.空中小姐,女乘务员
- Please show your ticket to the stewardess when you board the plane.登机时请向空中小姐出示机票。
- The stewardess hurried the passengers onto the plane.空中小姐催乘客赶快登机。
标签:
英语PK台