英语PK台 第865期:跟《老友记》学美语(12)
地点:莫妮卡公寓
人物:瑞秋,罗斯
事件:瑞秋宿醉,被罗斯听到了不该说的话...
剧情片段
Ross: Oh. And how was the date?
罗斯:哦,你的约会怎么样?
Rachel: Umm, I think there was a restaurant... I know there was wine...
瑞秋:嗯,我记得有家餐厅……我还记得有酒……
Ross: Wow, well uh, uh, actually, Julie’s downstairs getting cab 1, I just need the cat toy, did Monica say...What? Why, why are you looking at me like that?
罗斯:哇,啊,啊,事实上,朱莉在楼下打车呢,我想要拿猫玩具,摩妮卡有没有说……怎么了?你为什么,为什么那样看着我?
Rachel: I don’t know, I, I feel like I had a dream about you last night, but I, I don’t remember.
瑞秋:我不知道,我觉得我昨晚好像梦到你了,但我,我不记得了
Ross: OK.
罗斯:好吧。
Rachel: Oh, oh, oh. Did we speak on the phone last night? Did you call me?
瑞秋:哦,哦,哦,我们昨晚通过电话吗?你有没有打给我?
Ross: No, I stayed at Julie’s last night.
罗斯:没有,我昨晚在朱丽那里。
Ross: Oh, actually I haven’t even been home yet. Do you mind if I check my messages?
罗斯:哦,事实上,我根本还没回家,你介不介意我听一下留言?
Rachel: Oh yeah, go ahead 2.
瑞秋:哦,好啊,听吧。
Ross: Rach, I got a message from you. Who’s Michael?
罗斯:瑞,我有你的留言。迈克尔是谁啊?
Rachel: Oh my God 3. Oh my God Ross, no, hang up the phone, give me the phone
Ross, give me the phone…
瑞秋:天啊,天啊,罗斯,别听,把电话挂掉。把电话给我,罗斯把电话给我……
Ross: You’re over me?
罗斯:你不在乎我了?
Rachel: Ohhhhhhhh God.
瑞秋:我的天啊!
- The cab drove over his legs.马车从他腿上碾过。
- Shall we walk or take a cab?我们步行还是坐出租车?
- We have to go ahead to find a garage.我们得到前边找个修车厂。
- Youth looks ahead and age backward.青年人向前看,老年人向后看。