英语PK台 第754期:英语表现力训练课(30)
英语课
剧本与台词
Shifu: And finally, master Tigress. Believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet!
师父:最后有请老虎大师。相信我吧,居民们,你们还什么也没见识到呢!
Pol: I know!
阿宝:我知道!
Shifu: Master Tigress, face iron ox and his blades 1 of death.
师父:老虎大师,请应对钢铁公牛和他的死亡之刃!
Oogway: I sense the Dragon Warrior 2 is among us.
乌龟大师:我感觉神龙武士就在我们中间。
Shifu: Citizens of the valley of peace, Master Oogway will now choose the Dragon Warrior.
师父:和平谷的居民们,乌龟大师将要选出神龙武士了。
Pol: Huh? No! no, no, no, wait! Yeah!
阿宝:啊?不不不,等等! 耶!
Dad: Pol, what are you doing?!
鹅爸爸:阿宝, 你在干啥呢?
Pol: What does it look like I’m doing ?
阿宝:我看起来像干啥呢?
Pol: Stop! stop! I’m going to see the Dragon Warrior!
阿宝;停!停! 我要去看神龙武士!
Dad: But I don’t understand. You finally had the noodle dream!
鹅爸爸:但是我不懂啊! 你终于梦到面条了!
Pol: I lied. I don’t dream about noodles, dad.
阿宝:我说谎了。 我才不会梦到面条呢,爸爸。
Pol: I love Kung Fu.
阿宝:我热爱功夫!
Dad: Oh, come on, son. Let’s get back to work.
鹅爸爸:好啦,儿子,我们回去工作吧。
Pol: OK.
阿宝:好的。
n.刀口( blade的名词复数 );(机器上旋转的)叶片;桨叶;(船桨的)桨叶
- the blades of a propeller 螺旋桨叶
- Stay well away from the helicopter when its blades start to rotate. 直升机的螺旋桨开始转动时,尽量离远点儿。
标签:
英语PK台