Rachel:Good, you guys are all here! 太好了,大家都在。 Ross:Hey! What's up? 怎么了? Rachel:Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow! 我明天要去拉夫罗伦面试 All:Congratulations! Ohh, that's great! 恭喜,太棒了

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

16 AFTER I HAD my breakfast, it was only around noon, and I wasn't meeting old Sally till two o'clock, so I started taking this long walk. I couldn't stop thinking about those two nuns. I kept thinking about that beat-up old straw basket they went ar

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Rachel: Uh, Joey. . 哦,Joey。 Joey: Oh, God! 噢,天啊! Monica: Okay. .All: Oh! 好了。噢! Monica: Please, guys, we have to talk. 拜托,各位,我们要谈谈。 Phoebe: Wait, wait, I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not. 等等,我有

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Monica: See ya. Wait, wait. Hey, what's with you? I just grabbed a spoon. 再见等等,你怎么了? 我只是刚刚拿起一个勺子。 Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我真不敢相信我的耳朵。 Phoebe: I can't believe what

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

The One Where Rachel Quits 本集简介: Gunther re-trains Rachel on how to be a waitress; she realizes it's time to quit working at the coffee shop. Ross accidentally breaks a little girl's leg, and ends up selling Brown Bird Cookies for her so she

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

本集简介: 纽约全城停电。钱德碰巧被困在一间24小时ATM自助服务厅里, 名模吉儿碰巧也被困当中。 钱德有心无胆,空欢喜一

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. PHOEBE ZIMMERMAN: And Im Phoebe Zimmermann with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about a very popular musical instrument. Listen and see if you can guess what it is. (MUSIC) STEVE EMBER: If you guessed i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(五)月

地点:咖啡馆 人物:菲比、马克斯、戴维、钱德勒 事件:菲比在唱歌的时候遇到了戴维,于是造就了一场美丽的相遇。 剧情片段 Phoebe:Excuseme,excuseme!Yeah,noisyboys!Isitsomethingthatyouwouldliketosharewi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:老友六人 事件:菲比要去收集募捐品,向人们传播快乐。 剧情文字 Phoebe: Hey you guys,guess what? 菲比:嘿,各位,你们猜猜这是什么。 Chandler: The British are coming? 钱

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:菲比,瑞秋,莫妮卡,罗斯,乔伊,钱德勒 事件:菲比告诉大家她想要为弗兰克和艾丽斯做代理孕母的事情,众老友劝她一定要考虑清楚。 Rachel: Honey, this really is a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

The One With Ross' New Girlfriend 本集简介: Rachel, ready to reveal her feelings to Ross, meets him at the airport; her plans fall apart, however, when she finds out about his new girlfriend, Julie. Chandler, already feeling guilty about reveali

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With The Triplets, aka The One Hundredth 本集简介: The gang arrives at the hospital for Phoebe's labor. Joey makes a video documentary of the occasion, until he is beset with pain; what is thought to be sympathy pains turns out to be kid

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With Rachel's Crush 本集简介: When Chandler finds out Kathy's new play involves a steamy scene with her co-star, he's worried where it might lead; Joey tells him not to worry--as long as there's chemistry on-stage, there isn't anything h

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With Barry Mindy's Wedding 本集简介: Joey has an audition for a movie directed by Warren Beatty; the part involves kissing another man, and Joey tries to find one to practice with. Rachel prepares to be the maid of honor at Mindy's weddi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One After the Superbowl, Pt. II 本集简介: The gang spends time on Marcel's movie set. Ross has a hard time getting time or attention from Marcel. Chandler bumps into Susie Moss, a girl he knew in the fourth grade, whom he embarrased by lifti

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

莫妮卡与理查德确认过眼神 地点:理查德家 人物:莫妮卡,菲比,理查德, 事件:家庭聚会中确认过眼神,莫妮卡和理查德互相对对方有意思。 剧情片段 Monica:Alright, Ill tell you what. Ill come

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:公园内 人物:老友六人 事件:好友六人分成两组进行橄榄球比赛,罗斯和莫妮卡各自带队。虽然是六个人在玩儿,但真正认真的好像只有盖勒家的这对兄妹。 Chandler: Y'know what, it doesn

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:乔伊的公寓 人物:莫妮卡,乔伊,菲比,瑞秋 事件:莫妮卡今年的感恩节不准备做火鸡,乔伊为此发表了一番能吃论。 Monica: All right, Okay, just so you know, I'm not gonna make a turkey this year.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒的公寓 人物:莫妮卡,瑞秋,菲比 事件:瑞秋与莫妮卡和菲比聊天,决定要告诉孩子父亲自己怀孕这件事。 Monica: Hey, how are you feelin'? Any morning sickness? Rachel: Shh-shh-shh!

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓 人物:罗斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,钱德勒,菲比 事件:乔伊一共有七个妹妹,在他的生日派对上,钱德勒与其中一个妹妹鬼混,第二天却不记得是哪个妹妹了。 Ross: So,

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台