影视剧中的职场美语 第3期:面试前
时间:2018-12-03 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语
Rachel:Good, you guys are all here!
太好了,大家都在。
Ross:Hey! What's up?
怎么了?
Rachel:Well, I have a job interview at Ralph Lauren tomorrow!
我明天要去拉夫罗伦面试
All:Congratulations! Ohh, that's great!
恭喜,太棒了…
Rachel:I know!
我知道
Joey:Boy, that guy's underwear sucks!
那个牌子的内裤逊毙了!
Rachel:Wh-what?!
什么?
Joey:I got this pair marked excess, I gotta tell ya, there was no room for excess anything in there.
我买了一条超小号的内裤,里头根本塞不下多余的东西。
Rachel:Anyway, I'm going to be the coordinator 1 of the woman's collection, I'll work right under the director, it's the perfect, perfect job for me!
反正工作是女装部的联络人我直接在主管底下做事 这是我梦寐以求的工作!
Phoebe:Wow! Well, if you nail the interview, you'll get it!
如果你通过面试就成了!
Rachel:Yeah.
是啊。
Phoebe:You wanna work on your interview skills?
要不要练习一下面试技巧?
Rachel:O-okay!
好啊!
Phoebe:Okay! All right, let's start with the handshake. Hi.
来,我们握手开始。
- The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, headed by the Emergency Relief Coordinator, coordinates all UN emergency relief. 联合国人道主义事务协调厅在紧急救济协调员领导下,负责协调联合国的所有紧急救济工作。
- How am I supposed to find the client-relations coordinator? 我怎么才能找到客户关系协调员的办公室?