时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语


英语课

  Walter Ribbon's Office.

沃尔特瑞本办公室。

Yes, hello, my name is Chris Gardner. I'm calling for Mr. Walter Ribbon.

你好,我是克利斯加德纳,找沃尔特瑞本先生。

Concerning?

有预约吗?

Yes, ma'am. I'm calling from Dean Witter.

是的,女士。我是迪恩维特公司的。

Just a moment.

请稍等。

Hello?

你好。

Mr. Ribbon? Hello, sir. My name's Chris Gardner. I'm calling from Dean Witter. Yeah, Chris.

瑞本先生?您好,先生, 我叫克利斯加德纳,迪恩维特公司的。什么事,克利斯?

Yes, Mr. Ribbon...I would love to have the opportunity to see with you to discuss some of our products.

是,瑞本先生...我希望有机会当面向您介绍一下我们公司的服务。

I'm certain that I could be of some assistance to you.

我肯定能为您做点事。

Can you be here in 20 minutes?

你能20分钟内赶过来吗?

Twenty minutes. Absolutely.

20分钟,当然了。

Just had someone cancel. Come then now. I can give you a few minutes before the 49ers.

有个预约取消了,你现在就过来吧。我会在49人队比赛前给你几分钟时间。

Monday night football, buddy 1.

老兄,周一晚上可是橄榄球比赛时间啊!

Yes, sir. Thank you very much.

好的,先生。太感谢您了。

See you soon.

那一会儿见。

Bye-bye, Excuse me. Thank you...

再见。感谢您给我这个机会…



1 buddy
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
  • Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
  • Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
标签: 职场美语 口语