时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语


英语课

  Betty:Hey, Lamanda...I just forgot one thing. I need to scoot back to my desk.

贝蒂:嘿,拉曼达…我刚才忘了一样东西,我得马上去我桌子上拿。

Lamanda:Sorry.

拉曼达:不好意思。

Betty:Aah, excuse me?

贝蒂:啊,什么?

Lamanda:You are no longer permitted in these offices.

拉曼达:你现在起不能进办公室了。

Now I have received word you are no longer an employee.

我已经收到消息,你不再是这里的雇员了。

Betty:You received word from me. I told you that.

贝蒂:你是从我这得到消息的,是我和你说的。

If I hadn't, you wouldn't know.

如果我不说,你是不会知道的。

Lamanda:Suarez, I have a gun, and I will not hesitate to use it.

拉曼达:苏亚雷斯,我可是有枪的,而且我也会毫不犹豫地使用它。

Betty:They give you a gun?

贝蒂:他们发了一把枪给你?

Lamanda:No, girl, they didn't give me a gun,

拉曼达:没有,小姐,他们没有发给我,

but I swear to you, I will jump out this circle desk and tackle 1 you.

不过我向你保证,我会从这圆桌里跳出来抓住你的。

Betty:It'll just be a second.

贝蒂:我就一秒钟的事儿。

Lamanda:Okay, here I come, because see, you...

拉曼达:好吧,我来真的了,因为你看,你…

Betty:Okay, okay, okay. I,m going.

贝蒂:好吧,好吧,好吧。我这就出去。

Lamanda:Get on out of here. That's right, and trust me,

拉曼达:快离开。没错,相信我,

you don't want to mix up with the weekend security 2, Suarez.

你可不想和周末保安过不去的,苏亚雷斯。

Respect yourself and get out of here.

自重一点然后滚出去。

I see you, Suarez!

我看到你了,苏亚雷斯!



1 tackle
n.工具,复滑车,扭倒;v.处理,抓住
  • Don't forget to bring your sports tackle with you tomorrow.别忘了明天带上你的体育用具。
  • We have gained sufficient experience to tackle this problem.我们已经有了足够的经验来处理这个问题。
2 security
n.安全,安全感;防护措施;保证(金),抵押(品);债券,证券
  • A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.一名保安人员飞身把他抱倒。
  • There was tight security at the airport when the President's plane landed.总统的专机降落时,机场的保安措施很严密。
标签: 职场美语 口语
学英语单词