影视剧中的职场美语 第115期:出入境检查
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语
Have any of you ladies ever been to the Middle East before?
你们有人以前来过中东吗?
No, we,re all virgins 1.
没有,我们都是第一次来。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Super, super, super gentle, thank you, thank you.
拿的时候要非常小心,谢谢,谢谢。
I am sorry, but...do you have any drugs in your luggage?
抱歉,可是…你的行李中有药物吗?
No, Just my hormones 2. You gotta be kidding me.
没有,只有荷尔蒙,不会吧。
I am sorry. It is just a UAE law.
抱歉,只是本地法律禁止携带这些。
But they're all natural.
但这些是全天然,
They're made from yams. Ladies, these are not drugs.
从甘薯中提炼的。 小姐们,这些不是药物。
Okay, I need to speak to an ambassador or an embassy... or someone in menopause.
好,我需要跟大使或大使馆人员…或更年期的人谈话。
Samantha, please calm down.
莎曼珊,请冷静。
This is getting very, very “Midnight Express”.
这情节愈来愈像《午夜快车》。
Okay, fine, take them.
算了,拿走吧。
Without those creams and vitamins, I will go ricocheting back into menopause.
少了那些乳霜和维他命……我会迅速弹回更年期。
Relax, it's one week,
才一个星期,
Tell that to the beard I'll be growing,
等我长胡子时再说。
We've set your meeting with Sheikh Khalid for the end of your trip...
你踉希克哈利德的会面,安接在行程最后…
after you and your friends have experienced... the best of what Abu Dhabi has to offer, which starts right now.
在你和你朋友享受了…阿布达比最顶级的服务之后,服务从现在马上开始。
Yours for the entire trip:Four new Maybachs.
这是你们专属的四台全新迈巴赫车。