影视剧中的职场美语 第114期:在飞机上
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语
Yes?
什么事?
It's my stomach. I haven't felt this awful since we saw that Ronald Reagan film.
我的胃很不舒服。自从看过罗纳德里根的那部电影后,我还从来没这么难受过。
I'll see if I can find some Dramamine. Captain, a woman passenger is very sick. Airsick?
我去看能否找到晕机药。机长,有一名女乘客很不舒服。晕机?
I think so, but I've never seen it so acute 1.
我认为是,她真的很难受。
Find out if there's a doctor on board, as quietly as you can.
悄悄地找机上有没有医生。
Sorry to wake you. I'm looking for a doctor.
抱歉弄醒你,但我想找位医生。
There's nothing to worry about Stewardess 2, I think the man next to me is a doctor.
但是没有什么可担心的。小姐,我身旁的这位应该是医生。
Sir, excuse me. I'm sorry to wake you, are you a doctor?
先生,抱歉叫醒你。您是医生吗?
That's right.
是的。
We have sick passengers. Could you take a look at them?
我们有乘客不舒服。可否去看看他们?
Yes, of course. Let me see your tongue. I'll be back in a minute.
好的。让我看看你的舌头。我很快回来。
Tell the captain to land. She must go to a hospital.
叫机长降落,要送她往医院。
A hospital! What is it?
医院!什么?
It's a big building with patients, but thafs not important right now. I must speak to the captain.
是一座有病人的建筑物。算了我得跟机长谈谈。
Certainly.
好的。
- A period of acute depression can sometimes follow childbirth.分娩之后可能会有一段时间的急性抑郁期。
- The publication comes as the answer to an acute demand.这一出版物是为满足急需而出版的。
- Please show your ticket to the stewardess when you board the plane.登机时请向空中小姐出示机票。
- The stewardess hurried the passengers onto the plane.空中小姐催乘客赶快登机。