英语PK台 第642期:《老友记》900句(46)
英语课
地点:莫妮卡和瑞秋公寓
人物:罗斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,钱德勒,菲比
事件:乔伊一共有七个妹妹,在他的生日派对上,钱德勒与其中一个妹妹鬼混,第二天却不记得是哪个妹妹了。
Ross: So, he's just a nice guy. You really think this Mark doesn't want anything in exchange for helping 1 you?
罗斯:这么说,他只是个大好人罢了。你真的认为这个叫马克的是不求回报地帮你?
Rachel: Well, I assume 2 I'll have to take showers with him, but y'know, that's true of any job.
瑞秋:我想我得跟他洗鸳鸯浴,但是你知道,哪份工作不是这样?
Monica: How ya feelin'?
莫妮卡:你感觉怎么样?
Chandler: Well, my apartment isn't there anymore, because I drank it.
钱德勒:我的公寓已经不存在了,因为全被我喝掉了。
Phoebe: Where'd you get to? We lost you after you opened up all the presents.
菲比:你去哪里了?你拆开所有礼物之后我们就找不到你了。
Ross: Yeah.
罗斯:是啊。
Chandler: Yeah, I ended up in the storage 3 room, and not alone.
钱德勒:我后来跑到了贮藏室,而且不只我一个人。
All: Woooo hoooo!!!
所有人:喔!
Chandler: Ow, no "woo-hooing," no "woo-hooing."
钱德勒:不要再叫了,不要再叫了!
Phoebe: Why, what happened?
菲比:怎么了?出什么事了?
Chandler: Ah, I fooled around with Joey's sister. Well, that's not the worst part.
钱德勒:啊,我跟乔伊的妹妹鬼混来着。这还不是最糟糕的。
Monica: What is the worst part?
莫妮卡:那最糟糕的是什么?
Chandler: I can't remember which sister.
钱德勒:我不记得是哪个妹妹。
Ross: You see what men do! Don't tell me men are nice! This is men!
罗斯:你看到没有?别说男人里有好人,这就是男人!
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
vt.假装;假定,设想;承担;呈现,采取
- I assume that he won't cheat you.想来他是不会骗你的。
- We can't assume anything in this case.在这种情况下我们不可能做出假设。
标签:
英语PK台