Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it. 是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。 Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day. 谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

地点:菲比公寓客厅 人物:菲比,小弗兰克 事件:菲比和刚刚相认的同父异母的弟弟小弗兰克尝试着相处,但是并不愉快,总是尴尬地不知道该说些什么、做些什么。菲比在努力地寻找和弟弟

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:罗斯,莫妮卡,菲比,保罗 事件:保罗背着瑞秋挑逗菲比,瑞秋选择和他分手。 听力文本: Ross: Hows it going? 罗斯:怎么样了? Monica: Dont stare. Now she just finished throw

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:老友六人 事件:菲比发现亲生父亲原来是一个相框模特。 Phoebe: Hey. Everyone:Hey. Hi Phoebe. Phoebe:Happy Christmas Eve. Oh my God, where did you get this? Ross: Uh, Macys, third floor, ho

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

23 I MADE IT very snappy on the phone because I was afraid my parents would barge in on me right in the middle of it. They didn't, though. Mr. Antolini was very nice. He said I could come right over if I wanted to. I think I probably woke he and his

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Monica: Alright. Phoebe? 好了,Phoebe你说? Phoebe: Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain forest. And bigger boobs. 好的。如果我有一天变得无所不能,我希

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Monica: That's because as far as my parents are concerned, Ross can do no wrong. You see, he's the Prince. Apparently they had some big ceremony before I was born. 那是因为在我爸妈心目中罗斯不可能犯错,你瞧,他就是个王子。他

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

影片对白 Ross: Come here, Marcel. Sit here. Rachel: Pheebs, I can't believe he hasn't kissed you yet. God, by my sixth date with Paolo, he had already named both my breasts! ...Ooh. Did I just share too much? Ross: Just a smidge . Phoebe: David's li

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

本集简介: 钱德和菲比同一天晚上决定和自己的情人分别是珍妮丝和唐尼分手。菲比轻车熟路说了再见;钱德却开不了口。罗斯约好和瑞秋、莫妮卡同去自助洗衣店,而莫妮卡临时因故缺席;

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Part One 你听不懂的 Behind the eight ball 受挫折,处境不妙 Will is behind the eight ball in the all-round athletic game because he hurt his feet in the high jump. Nancy was behind the eight ball in her English exam because she was too nervous to rem

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

Part One 你听不懂的 ace in the hole 手中的王牌 Mr. Johnson is a very intelligent lawyer and he has found a witness who will be their ace in the hole during the trial. Mike is the new player in our school basketball team and he is kept as an ace in t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

The One Where Eddie Moves In 本集简介: Joey shows his friends his new apartment, which (unfortunately) he decorated himself. A record producers signs Phoebe to make a video of Smelly Cat, but dubs in someone else's voice. Monica is annoyed that

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

Early summer days are a jubilee time for birds. 初夏的日子对于小鸟来说是个喜庆时节。 In the fields, around the house, in the barn, in the woods, in the swamp 田野上,房子周围,谷仓里,林子里,沼地里 everywhere lo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Monica: Wwwh...wha...www... 什,什,什,什么? Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters. ) 是的,你再这么持续两小时,就会变成我现在这样。 Chandler: Kinda puts that

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan. 我一个人可以喝下一加仑的Alan。 Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie 嘿,Lizzie。 Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl. 嘿,古怪女孩。 Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup. 我带字母汤来给你。 Lizzie

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Phoebe: Yes, yes! Like the man in the shoe! 对,就像是鞋里的男人。 Ross: What shoe? 什么鞋? Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'There was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a...while...' 童谣里的,有个驼

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Monica: So, Ross, what's going on with you? 罗斯,最近你怎么样? Any stories? No news, no little anecdotes to share with the folks? 最近有什么八卦、新闻、轶事之类可以和爸妈分享的吗? Ross: (To his parents) Look, I,

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

本集简介: Monica is dysfunctional because of her breakup with Richard. Joey can't stand having Janice around all the time; she invites him on a day of fun so they can get to know each other. Ross and Rachel talk about their fantasies; Rachel the

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One With All The Haste 本集简介: The singing man, the bird smell, and the lack of space drive Rachel and Monica to new attempts to get their old apartment back; when they fail to bribe Chandler and Joey with season Knicks tickets, they try m

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

地点:莫妮卡公寓 人物:瑞秋,莫妮卡,菲比 事件:莫妮卡、瑞秋、菲比三人准备举行仪式告别坏男人。 Rachel: How did we end up with these jerks? We're good people! 瑞秋:我们怎么会和这些浑蛋在一起

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台