[Barbados, Monica and Chandler's Room. They both enter from Ross's room. Monica still has her big, frizzy hair.] Monica: Oh, the way you crushed Mike at ping pong was such a turn-on.You wanna...? (pla

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

1014 The One With Princess Consuela [Scene: Chandler and Monica's apartment. They are having a diner party with Phoebe and Mike.] Mike: (raising his glass) Thank you guys for having us over. Phoebe: O

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

[Joey and Rachel's apartment] Chandler: So, you and Rachel tonight, huh? Joey: Yeah. It's actually our first official date Chandler: Wow! So tonight may be the night! You're nervous? Joey: Naa, no. Th

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

[Scene: Central Perk. Monica and Chandler enter, the others are sitting on the couch.] Monica : Hey guys! Rachel : Hi! Phoebe : Hey! Monica : We need to talk to you about something. Chandler : Yeah. W

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

1009 The One With The Birth Mother [Scene: Central Perk. Everyone's sitting on the couch.Monica and Chandler enter] Chandler: Hi! Ross: Hey! Monica: Hey! Chandler: We're just here to say goodbye, we'r

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

923 The One In Barbados - Part 1 [Scene: Central Perk] Joey: (entering) Hey! I'm all packed and ready to go! Ross: Oh, that's right! (to Emma) Daddy and uncle Joey are going on a trip today. We're goi

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

921 The One At The Fertility Clinic [Scene: Central Perk] Monica: It's so weird, how did Joey end up kissing Charlie last night? I thought you'd end up kissing Charlie. Ross: Hey, I thought I'd end up

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Chicken Pox 本集简介: Phoebe's Navy man (Ryan) is in town for two weeks, but their plans are foiled because Phoebe has the chicken pox, and gives them to him as well. Monica tapes oven mits to their hands so they won't scratch.

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

提示:网站右上角在线笔记本可以保存文字信息 ( 好的单词,短语,句子等等 ) 看 friends 学英语 第三季 19 集: The One With The Tiny T-Shirt [Scene: Central Perk, Gunther is pouring Rachel coffee.] pour: 倒 - Gunth

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

[Scene: Central Perk, everyone but Phoebe is there.] Phoebe: (entering) Hi guys! All: Hey, Pheebs! Hi! Ross: Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go? Phoebe: Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said 'We should do this again!' All: Ohh. Ouch. Rachel: Wha

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Phoebe: Hi guys! 大家好! All: Hey, Pheebs! Hi! 嗨,Pheebs! Ross: Hey. Oh, oh, how'd it go? 嗨,噢,(约会)怎么样? Phoebe: Um, not so good. He walked me to the subway and said 'We should do this again!' 不是很好。他送我到

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

The One With The Football 本集简介: The girls cook Thanksgiving dinner while the guys watch a football game on TV; all six decide to play football together. Monica and Ross compete for the Geller Cup. Joey and Chandler compete for a Dutch girl.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

本集简介: 莫妮卡带瑞秋上医院; 瑞秋没买保险,所以她和莫妮卡身份互换 当两名帅哥医生(由《ER急诊室的春天》里的乔治克鲁尼(wa!)和诺亚怀利客串演出)要约会她俩时,情况变得复杂

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

The One The Morning After 本集简介: Rachel is sorry about her fight with Ross; meanwhile, Ross wakes up with the Xerox girl; Chandler and Joey convince Ross not to tell Rachel; Ross tries to make sure Rachel doesn't find out. Monica and Phoebe t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记(六人行)

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:菲比,钱德勒,莫妮卡,瑞秋 事件:菲比通过看每个人喝完茶之后杯子里的茶叶来预测大家的命运。 Phoebe: So when you're done with your tea I'll look at your leaves and tell

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

地点:中央公园咖啡馆 人物:菲比,迈克 事件:菲比突然想要改名。为了让菲比意识到自己改的名字有多离谱,迈克也决定改名。 Phoebe: Welcome back. I missed you. 菲比:欢迎回来,我想你了。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Phoebe:Oh, like that's a word. 哦,说的好像是个词一样。 Rachel:Okay, but Monica, what if what if it doesn't come together? 对,不过Monica,假如假如好不起来怎么办? Monica:Pheebs? Pheebs? Phoebe:Oh, well...'cause.... you

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

地点:钱德勒与乔伊公寓 人物:钱德勒,乔伊,莫妮卡 事件:莫妮卡和钱德勒发现瑞秋和菲比知道了他们之间的情事。 Chandler: Phoebe knows about us! 钱德勒:菲比知道我们的事了! Joey: Well I di

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Phoebe: It's not mine, I didn't earn it, if I kept it, it would be like stealing Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping! Phoebe: Okay. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes. Do you know what I'd hear, with every

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phoebe: Hey. Ursula: Oh! Phoebe: Um you, you got a minute ? Ursula: Um, yeah, I'm just...working. Phoebe: So. Ursula: Uh-huh. Phoebe: Um, oh, I got you a birthday present. Ursula: Oh, wow! You remembered!Oh! It's a Judy Jetson thermos! Phoebe: Right,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音