【跟着美剧练发音】老友记35
时间:2019-03-06 作者:英语课 分类:跟着美剧练发音
英语课
Phoebe: It's not mine, I didn't earn 1 it, if I kept it, it would 2 be like stealing 3
Rachel: Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!
Phoebe: Okay 4. Okay, let's say I bought a really great pair of shoes. Do you know what I'd hear, with every step 5 I took 6? 'Not-mine. Not-mine. Not-mine.' And even 7 if I was 8 happy, okay, and, and skipping, I'd hear- 'Not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine, not-not-mine'...
Monica: We're with you. We got 9 it.
v.嫌得;挣得
- Nowadays it is very easy to earn a living.现今谋生很容易。
- I expect it to earn its cost in less than three years.我希望它在3年内赚回成本。
aux.will的过去式;愿,要;常常;大概;将要,会
- Why would you say that?为什么你会这么说?
- Would you please help me?你能帮帮我吗?
n.偷窃,贼赃,偷垒adj.有偷窃行为的v.偷( steal的现在分词 );悄悄地做,悄悄地走
- A delicious languor was stealing over him. 一种美滋滋懒洋洋的感觉悄悄传遍他的全身。
- We found out he'd been stealing from us for years. 我们发现他从我们家偷东西已经好多年了。
(=okey,O.K.)adj./adv.好,行,不错;n.同意
- The play is okay,but I still prefer the book.戏还可以,可我仍愿读原著。
- Is it okay with you if I borrow this book?我借这本书你不在意吧?
n.脚步;台阶;梯级
- She walked on a few steps.她继续走了几步。
- He was sitting on the bottom step.他坐在最下面的一级台阶上。
vt.带,载(take的过去式)
- I took my dog for a walk along the river.我带着狗沿那条河散步。
- It took me about two hours to cook the meat.我花了大约两个小时来煮这些肉。
adj.平坦的,偶数的,相等的;adv.甚至,恰好,正当
- It was cold yesterday,but it's even colder today. 昨天冷,今天更冷了。
- He's the best teacher even though he has the least experience.尽管他经验最少,但教得最好。